Square for weather anomalies

CANAMAL
AMADAMA
NADADAM
ADANADA
MADADAN
AMADAMA
LAMANAC

To excite tempests and cause weather anomalies, has anyone used this before? And I think it would be a bad idea to fuck with the weather so I’m not going to just try it without seeing if anyone has tried it. How effective were the results and how would you go about using it to clear clouds on a rainy day.

i’ve not used that square, but i have done weather magick. the upside to doing weather magick is if you don’t hammer it out it’s easy to change the environment and air energy is very changeable so it’ll change itself back. the downside is it’s easy to do damage that way so be careful.

What do you mean it’s easy to do damage?

Gotta try those squares of Abramelin, they are spread everywhere so they must be effective. I’ve done weather magick too, specially storms as I work with a weather god of storms. Weather can be very dangerous (accidents)

THAT is what i mean.

i once did a ritual to affect the weather overhead and it caused tornadoes and flooding hundreds of miles away. thousands of people lost their homes in floods and landslides. when i realized that i was feeding into that i stopped and the tornadoes and flooding died down immediately, and receded over time as nature absorbed the damage. luckily i did that during tornado season so it was kind of expected, but i was shocked at how much damage my simple broadcast added to what was already expected. an entire city in canada got flooded out. that makes you stop and think about your actions and intentions.

air travels in atmospheric streams and what you do in one area travels for thousands of miles. as the air travels, it heats up and cools and transforms, so what you put into the atmosphere mutates. your trend can have unintended consequences that have nothing to do with what you originally sent out, so be very careful about what you put out there.

THAT is what i mean.

i once did a ritual to affect the weather overhead and it caused tornadoes and flooding hundreds of miles away. thousands of people lost their homes in floods and landslides. when i realized that i was feeding into that i stopped and the tornadoes and flooding died down immediately, and receded over time as nature absorbed the damage. luckily i did that during tornado season so it was kind of expected, but i was shocked at how much damage my simple broadcast added to what was already expected. an entire city in canada got flooded out. that makes you stop and think about your actions and intentions.

air travels in atmospheric streams and what you do in one area travels for thousands of miles. as the air travels, it heats up and cools and transforms, so what you put into the atmosphere mutates. your trend can have unintended consequences that have nothing to do with what you originally sent out, so be very careful about what you put out there.[/quote]

The fool if anytime we fight, just recall me I dont want to be your enemy got scared