Spontaneous Human Combustion?

Has anyone heard of this phenomena? There’s still no solid explanations behind it. If cases of it indeed involve paranormal forces, than I have to wonder, is it possible to cause it through the occult? Out of all the baneful entities I’ve read about (TBH, it’s only a few so far), Keltar from Kingdom of Flames sounds like he might do this to chosen targets, especially given that his favorite method is to “slay by fire”?

It’s caused by a combination of too much heat building up in the solar plexus and a certain kind of mineral that used to be in beer back then. Dan Winter talks about it. I think the metal was a type of nickel.

1 Like

While showy you can much more easily use other methods than combustion. If you want to look into it more I will say it is more the domain of Angelic beings than demonic due to the energy polarities involved. It would be extremely difficult for a demon to cause spontaneous combustion of the type you are thinking of compared to something that would rate more as an angel. It is fascinating the dynamics I would imagine are involved but I haven’t had time to look into it beyond the basis of what types of energies might be involved.

Sounds interesting. I’ve heard that Samael is an angel that can carry out baneful tasks; might this be within his abilities?

I’m interested in other baneful combustive methods as well. If you’d like, feel free to share them.

1 Like

You’d have to work on your chi containment with qi gong exercises aend concentration techniques. That combined with thee evocation of angelic domains requires tons of practice.

1 Like

Samael is a good one but should also know my classification between angels and demonic is based on polarities of energy energ they are born from so not all that I classify as angels are as nice as many would classify angels as being. Basically demons are negative or Yin polarity while angels are positive both often overly so and then elementals correspond to specific elements in more neutral classifications or simpler but powerful beings of specific forces.

Combustion is hard to cause and most often you end to destroying the target or material before it even combusts in most standard methods. Say loading something with the extremes of the fire element will break down materials or in people and animals cause heatstroke, heart attacks or internal bleeding far before combustion.

1 Like

I was told years ago by a biologist it has something to do with fat in the body burning at at controlled 500 degrees low grade celsius (still don’t know what that means) with a few other things happening and “POOF!!! Johny Blaze all day everyday” you cook from the inside out. Can’t stop the burning cause the fuel source is inside the body and if you’re lucky you pop and die instantly. She literally finished with “only magic can make shit like that happen. It’s physiologically improbable on our planet by natural means.”

I asked her if she thought magic is real and she pulled up her sleeves showing tattoed sigil work with a devious shit grin lol

3 Likes

This is an example utilizing the same extremely positive currents of energy to cause combustion without calling on angels. Effectively very energized high vibration Qi. Now just imagine beings made completely out of that same energy or able to transform themselves into such a state of energy for perspective of how powerful a manifestation you would have to get of those beings to cause such things or how much they have to be on your side to put forth the extra effort for that level of manifestation.

@Donaldf973 Do you remember the sigil work? I am very curious.

2 Likes

It was all custom. She used a combination of sigils I’ve never seen before,viking like rune symbols, enochian, demonic, necromantic symbols and she said something about vampire language with threw me completely off.

3 Likes

Damn, certainly wish I could pick her brain for a thing or two lol.

1 Like