Spirtual Power Level and Thunder Sigil

Is there any humans who became a demon or an angel or any being in particular and if so how and what power would they gain? would they have powers to change forms? if so are they limited to forms that only exist in real life form or can they change to a form to a form in perhaps books, tv shows or movies in general and what power would they gain? if they do gain power would it most likely be the help of a demon so that you have to pledge allegiance to that particular demon that helped you? but what happens if you break away and last of all are they in particular open-minded demons that are open to angels and etc and also demons that trust or like humans as in species not liking humans because they are mere insects and are fun to play with and also is there any demon with a thunder sigil

Both the angels Metatron and Sandalphon are said to be Ascended humans, the prophets Enoch and Elijah, respectively. They are both massively powerful, and unlimited in scope.

@Lady_Eva had a relative who Ascended to demonic status.

2 Likes

what power would they gain? would they have powers to change forms? if so are they limited to forms that only exist in real life form or can they change to a form to a form in perhaps books, tv shows or movies in general and what power would they gain? if they do gain power would it most likely be the help of a demon so that you have to pledge allegiance to that particular demon that helped you? but what happens if you break away and last of all are they in particular open-minded demons that are open to angels and etc and also demons that trust or like humans as in species not liking humans because they are mere insects and are fun to play with and also is there any demon with a thunder sigil

1 Like

It’s not a super power lottery. They don’t gain a power, they gain all power. They are personifications of the Eternal Source. They are no longer human, and thus don’t “change forms.” They are not shapeshifters. They are far beyond all that. In fact, when a magician calls upon them, they have to squeeze their vastness into a form that the human mind can perceive. When you look at an angel or a demon, and see a human form, or an animal form, or a chimera, that is not their true nature. Their true nature is geometrical (I think the mighty @Lady_Eva has a thread on that somewhere). It is really the mind of the magician that chooses their form and how they manifest (Sometimes a demon will manifest in a monstrous form in order to test a magician, but, in my opinion, the magician probably unconsciously expected it).

You do not have to pledge allegiance to any demon for power unless you want to. And demons and angels work together just fine. They are not at war, though some energies don’t get along, like say, an angel of torture and a demon of healing, but that is polarity, not because they’re angels and demons. That is just religious nonsense. They are both embodiments of Divine power but just serve different functions in the multiverse. I work with both and have never had a problem.

That being said, there are vast, cosmic beings (NOT demons) that supposedly look upon us as insects, if they deign to look upon us at all, but I have no experience of them, and only know of them from their mention in Konstantinos’ book Nocturnicon, so I cannot speak to the truth of the matter. There is also a current, Maergzjran, that is supposedly inimical to angels, but good luck separating the wheat from the chaff there.

Demons and angels interact with humans because it allows them to express their power in the physical realm, and power needs expression, and part of their function is to help humans realize they too are embodiments of Divine power and capable of amazing things (what we here call Ascension).

2 Likes