Spiritual sickness

Three days ago I watched the entire evocation of ningizzida. The video made by EA. In that video a tone was played almost the entire video. The next day I felt extremely sick, dizzy and confused. This is the second time this has happened right after I watched the video. The dream I had, both times, involved me and a friend in a large mall chased down by zombies. Literally the same dream. Right before I woke up I heard each time the tone heard in the video. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! I’m worried about my health. The second time was so bad I had to evoke Archangel Micheal for an emergency healing! Does anybody have any idea what the fuck this crazy shit is?

Yes - it’s Crazy Shit! I’m serious, when you start doing weird shit, weird shit starts to happen.

All E.A.'s ritual videos are leaky, in that spirits use them to travel through directly into your own home/mind/life/reality, I’m not the only person who’s experienced this.

I’m back to magick again because my depression has lifted greatly due to staying off booze. Last night I went to sleep listening to his evocation of the 9 demonic kings. Very unpleasant night’s sleep.

Yeah… there’s a reason most bedtime stories are about teddies and princesses, y’know! lol!!

1 Like

EA needs to warn a MUFUKA b4 pulling that shit!

I remember him mentioning something about it in at least one of his videos.
I think in his Evocation of 9 Demonic Kings video he does actually state that even watching it may doing something.

Lol. Youtube Demons

That is very interesting, I think I felt something a certain energy or power, depended on which video I watched. But I never felt sick from it, contrary, I felt somewhat empowered…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:8106”]Yes - it’s Crazy Shit! I’m serious, when you start doing weird shit, weird shit starts to happen.

All E.A.'s ritual videos are leaky, in that spirits use them to travel through directly into your own home/mind/life/reality, I’m not the only person who’s experienced this.[/quote]

lol the “I’m a black magician and I’m going to evoke some demons now” didn’t quite tip you off, eh?

Just teasing! :smiley:

Seriously I’ve always been pretty careful what I watch and hgow, and when, even horror movies I don’t just leave that shit idly playing in the background, or leave the TV on when someone’s praying or whatever, in fact I sometimes mute parts of perfectly decent movies when someone start God-botherin’ because I do NOT take that stuff lightly and don’t need their words of blasphemy against reality, piped into my sacred home.

These are real rituals, real entities, and they have real power - so act accordingly. This stuff is REAL. :slight_smile:

These are real rituals, real entities, and they have real power - so act accordingly. This stuff is REAL. :slight_smile:
[/quote]
FUCK YEA!

The way it was explained to me by an entity that came to me during one of EA’s videos was that I connected with it’s energy so it responded.

If you’re opening up to working with spirits, you’re opening yourself up.