Spiritual sex partners (that aren't succubi)

I have had a 3-year relationship with Lilith and her daughters, and I have learned to hate it. Lilith is an unfeeling monster, and a leach. So are her ‘daughters’. Before breaking things off with her I had all the access to succubis I could possibly want, but I could never get one to give me her name to call the same spirit again. They also had a tendency to shapeshift into monsters.

What other spirits are willing to have relations with a human, that isn’t demonic or a succubi?

The reason she did not give hiu her name or any ofnthe succubi are because of the intentions you hold. I just contacted them and that is what they told me. Thisnis from my own personal knowledge base… That your judgement and anyone elses really against succubi amd demons is not well founded. Succubi, just like Vampire and just like any other spirit all require energy to manifest in this world. Its just that vampires, succubi and demons require more energy because their manifestations are generally more intense, which explains why they can do more. ALL spirits require energy to manifest and manifest more strongly…which includes your own Spirit and Soul…although humans have a physical body to power their own self-manifestion by default.

The reason you are having a problem sith demons is because you are unwilling to give of yourself. All demon pacts require you to give this energy, so when you make a pact you must choose wisely how amd what you make your pact as.

These girls want to “kill” you with their gorgeous bodies. The currency? Your sexual life energy.

http://marvelouspicseveryday.net/yes-boss-1?utm_campaign=ml&utm_medium=ml&utm_source=ml255&utm_term=2877256

http://lolz-book15.com/2877256-14839525

There are a few words that’s self-explanatory to their behavior towards you:

Hate is comparable to fear and working with the likes of “succubus” or similar entities can inflict addictive behavior from these beings. Emotions are catalysts with high energetic patterns and can work like a dynamo: High frequency energies get stored and then released through the “dynamo” with a rinse-and-repeat motion. Like humans, they have different personalities and some do have addictive behavior through our emotional reactions. If you want to see their true manifestations, showing fear is not the way to go.

If you have any kind of issues regarding trust, then why should they reveal their names for you? If you can’t trust Lilith and her daughters, why should they trust you?

Spirits or entities with dualism behavior is just as unrestricted as humans, which means they can choose to be good, evil, active, passive, neutral or whatever choices they make under certain circumstances. And in some cases, like yours maybe, they choose “eye for an eye”. If you wanna see the true potential of a succubus, the result is alot more than plain sex.

2 Likes

Those are human females.

Now I’m sure we could all make witty and amusing comments at this point, but lurkingcreep says he or she has an issue with non-human females, so perhaps we can stay on-topic to that idea? Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“lurkingcreep, post:1, topic:6771”]I have had a 3-year relationship with Lilith and her daughters, and I have learned to hate it. Lilith is an unfeeling monster, and a leach. So are her ‘daughters’. Before breaking things off with her I had all the access to succubis I could possibly want, but I could never get one to give me her name to call the same spirit again. They also had a tendency to shapeshift into monsters.

What other spirits are willing to have relations with a human, that isn’t demonic or a succubi?[/quote]

Sounds like the Kardashians lmao.

Those are human females.

Now I’m sure we could all make witty and amusing comments at this point, but lurkingcreep says he or she has an issue with non-human females, so perhaps we can stay on-topic to that idea? Cheers! :)[/quote]

Non-human? Thats laughable. Everything in the magick paradigm comes from humans. I guess you could say their non-human…but thats just pandering to human fantasy which is no different than any of the 3 great religions. A more accurate term would be… Lurking creep has a problem with human females that are projecting “inhumane” (non-human) poltergeist energies at him. Thank you =) (finishes defanging everyones fantasy vampire games).

Really?

Yep.

From my experience with working with these type of spirits common courtesy and respect go a long way. I question if you gave them such. Regardless of their sexual nature. Treat them respectfully and they will tend to do the same. Some will challenge you to test your limits for your advancement. However try to enslave them or regard them as spiritual booty calls and you wont get much in return. Maybe your lack of progress with them is relative to your true self. Spiritual entities know your true intent and who you are deep down. In my opinion if you want true ascent work with entities that resonate with you better instead of trying to get laid by a succubus.

Can sexual spirits be great mentors, teachers and guides, yes they can. Most ancient shamanism is based on pairing with similar spirits. However in your case sexual spirits may not be for you.

It happened to me and I didn’t ask for I would say was amazing I probably wouldn’t mind it again but I don’t really ask for it

2 Likes

Careful, you might have a spirit baby.