Spiritual Relationships

Can someone have a relationship with a spirit like that of a boyfriend of a girlfriend.

3 Likes

Hello, please have a look at these:

And yes, yes you can

6 Likes

Yes, yes you can.

I have a spirit lover named Adam and we’re definitely in a relationship.

5 Likes

Yes I had this many many years ago, but it ended up extremely bad not saying that it will but, that was my experience.

It’s a common art practiced in the occult.

6 Likes

Really? Sigh, I thought we were best friends! How come you never tell me the good stuff?

Haha I’m kidding! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I boned an elf on the astral but I’m not into non-physical romantic relationships. They certainly aren’t for everybody…

6 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Why not? I really don’t care about the sex. Not really.

2 Likes

I like human women too much for that. Idk why. People always bitch and complain about women but I like them just fine. I can relate to them better than men in some ways, in other ways they’re like aliens. I just love women.

5 Likes

@FraterMagni Wasn’t the question…
Non-physical romantic relationships was what I was asking about.

2 Likes

Well, I was trying to say that I prefer human women over succubi and the like. I’m not interested in romantic relationships with spirits because of certain stories I’ve heard and the fact that it’s more difficult to relate to spirits in a sexual or romantic way than it is with people. At least for me anyhow. It’s just something I’m not at all interested in. Maybe in the future I’ll want to give it a shot but as for now I’ll forego it.

4 Likes

@FraterMagni Okay. I find it easy enough to relate to Spirits. I am too far gone to the Other Side I suppose.

2 Likes

Different strokes for different folks. I relate to spirits more than people in a friend/mentor sense, but when it comes to love or sex, I’d rather have a human woman. But then again, maybe spirits aren’t as crazy as my exes have been…

6 Likes

They can be but you have to set boundaries and give them their own time. Almost like making dates.Or they might deflate the air mattress so you have to make time :sweat:

4 Likes

Well it’s better than deflating your wallet

5 Likes