Spiritual oils and their effective

I want to know how spiritual oils work their effectiveness.a friend gave me a list of oils there were some which i was interested to buy this are the list.1)double power oil: you can develop your spiritual power like any other known special healing/meditating and all sort of spiritual undertaking by using this for prophet and prophetess the oil is mosting use for,spiritual power development,vision power development,healing power development,invocation of good spirits,evil conquering.2)invocation oil which is use for invocation spirit,conjuring of spirit.3)seven power oil for all spiritual power development.4)vision oil for developing your astral senses this are few of then.because i don’t have money to buy all instantly i went and bought one though they are not all that expansive very affordable,i went for double power oil the next morning at a spiritual store a place they sale books to conjure djins a lot of books it a very big store they sale everything you need for magic but books there sale are mostly local ones i have be thinking buying books from there very soon, in it there are some instruction given, to develop all spiritual powers you anoint your forehead and call the sacred name three times which is (Lael ca-cas tevilon), to develop spiritual vision your rub the oil on your face and call the holy name (Vistal vitakal vavon).i have be using it for both this even though there are other uses to it as well the first time i use it i close my eyes and saw a tiny burning fire at my thirdeye since then i have not be able to see it again.but during my meditating i feel very grounded,my third eye also happen to vibrate sometimes burns like fire to which i can not even hold the pains it feels there is something trying to tear a part this happens always even at the time i haven’t even buy this oil it dues not happen during meditation,i want to know if any of you have use this oils and how it works,their effectiveness. Bless be

1 Like

It’s extremely difficult to read through your post without proper formatting, you might want to fix that up. With that said, oils likely work within the same way that oils work scientifically. Peppermint has been scientifically proven to increase your ability to remain focused and Rosemary drastically boosts your memory.

Looking at this from an occult point of view, it’s likely that other oils stimulate areas of the brain that aid in other situations…such as opening your mind up to things beyond the physical.

2 Likes

[quote=“Tenebrae Aeterna, post:2, topic:3685”]It’s extremely difficult to read through your post without proper formatting, you might want to fix that up. With that said, oils likely work within the same way that oils work scientifically. Peppermint has been scientifically proven to increase your ability to remain focused and Rosemary drastically boosts your memory.

Looking at this from an occult point of view, it’s likely that other oils stimulate areas of the brain that aid in other situations…such as opening your mind up to things beyond the physical.[/quote]thankz you bro,but i am not english boy.bless be

Oils work by extracting the powers of plants or other materia. They are made with items sympathetic to the purpose, ie cinnamon in a love oil. Scent can play a part in it, but it’s the power of the spirit ally in the plant that is actually worked.

I was doing some research into oils tonight as I haven’t been using them up to this point. Lo and behold I get an inkling to check here and guess what I see first? Gotta love the universe sometimes.

1 Like

[quote=“Walker602, post:5, topic:3685”]I was doing some research into oils tonight as I haven’t been using them up to this point. Lo and behold I get an inkling to check here and guess what I see first? Gotta love the universe sometimes.[/quote]Thankz brothers and sisters,i have find the real trust about oils.i will be buying the others soon.bless be

If you REALLY want to just drain the fucking power of the plant spirits, macerate them in alcohol for a month. Preferably rubbing alcohol, but drunken potions can be made with vodka, brandy, etc. Any hard liquor.
These “waters”, as they are called, are very strong. But unsuitable for use where oils are often used, such as anointing candles or added to oil lamps.
Waters can be added to perfumes or sprinkled directly on things you want to affect.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:3685”]If you REALLY want to just drain the fucking power of the plant spirits, macerate them in alcohol for a month. Preferably rubbing alcohol, but drunken potions can be made with vodka, brandy, etc. Any hard liquor.
These “waters”, as they are called, are very strong. But unsuitable for use where oils are often used, such as anointing candles or added to oil lamps.
Waters can be added to perfumes or sprinkled directly on things you want to affect.[/quote]

Everclear! :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:3685”]If you REALLY want to just drain the fucking power of the plant spirits, macerate them in alcohol for a month. Preferably rubbing alcohol, but drunken potions can be made with vodka, brandy, etc. Any hard liquor.
Waters can be added to perfumes or sprinkled directly on things you want to affect.[/quote]

Tincturing can also be used to draw the chemicals out of plants for medicinal purposes. Half a jar of Vodka or Everclear and half a jar of loose plants / roots can be strained after a month for a large amount of highly concentrated chemicals. I do this with catnip and generally a spoonful is enough to put me down for a while. It’s not really magically related, but it certainly has its applications.

I recently made a tincture for dressing and empowering items.

I used
1 mini bottle of Crown Royal
High John root chips
Master of the Woods
Five Finger Grass
Licorice root
Devil’s shoestring
Chunk of Dragon’s Blood resin
1 fed Lodestone

It will be ready for use by the end of the month.

I want to see vision, can you help give me divine words or spells

Where can I get the oils?

Make them your self is optimal or buy them online on Etsy or various other witchy websites