Spiritual meeting

I love this site it’s like a NA meeting , I wish we were all in the same room conversing with each other physically …answering questions we have, sharing our knowledge and learning from one another although we do online I just wish it was in person it would be the best Fucken party ever, I would imagine it being full of laughter, mentoring , sexual activity, spiritual politics etc… The outsiders would probably tell us “to go to hell” and we’d probably would laugh in their face and say thank you I’m already here!! Lol just lil humor
Your spirit brother Benji666

3 Likes

I’ve been here a week now and i cant stop being on the site lol. I’ve enjoyed helping people out and getting my questions answered. This forum is much better than the shitty ones i have tried in the past. If everyone and everything here was an in-person thing it would be wicked cool

2 Likes

It’ll be a badass party, no outsiders are invited, especially Christians. I probably make better friends here than i do where i live. We could talk about anything, (sexual, teaching, etc.) with some cheers. :beers:

2 Likes

One Hell of a party :smiling_imp::beers:

:laughing: sounds like the equivalent of a bunch of furries meeting in the woods lol no offense. There are some pretty cool people here but kind of overshadowed by the major cringy ones.

1 Like

your invited !! The cringy can piss off only hand picked lol :point_right:t3::point_right:t3::point_right:t3::point_left:t3::point_right:t3::point_right:t3::point_left:t3::point_left:t3::point_right:t3::metal:t3:
Just lil humor

This is me after a few shots
The cats joined later after the LSD

3 Likes

Lol🤘🏼You got a VIP invitation

The girl in the background looks like she just got out a huge orgy, sexually hungover lol

1 Like

:laughing: I dig it.

1 Like