Spiritual Maintenance Video - Concoction D.I.Y/Recipe/Tutorial : Re-energise, Cleanse, Invigorate, Protect & Empower

Spiritual Maintenance - Concoction D.I.Y/Recipe/Tutorial : Re-energise, Cleanse, Invigorate, Protect & Empower.

In this video I give you a recipe for a concoction for spiritual maintenance which has various properties such as protection, cleansing, purification, re-energising and empowering properties and so forth.
This tutorial and recipe is like astral/energetic nutrition for your spiritual anatomy.

You can use it for spiritual bathing, to anoint candles, to add into oils and so forth how you choose to use it and apply it is entirely up to you. My favourite way is to add it into a spiritual bathing process, if you’d like to see ritual tutorials, or magickal recipes and concoctions from hundreds of my recipes.

Don’t forget to visit the channel, subscribe, like, comment and share.

Infernal Blessings Brothers & Sisters.

6 Likes

Let me get my headphones :crazy_face::smiley:

1 Like

It’s a unorthodox method which to my surprise has had potent effects on me, I wasn’t going to share it until my students confirmed the same effects also. Hope to hear your experiences brother.

1 Like

Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh look at you getting all kitchen witchy, that’s too cute. I like it.

I’d have to add lavender, the swiss army knife of herbs, because lavender, but this is a nice recipe. It makes sense and seems nicely balanced, I’ll have to get this one going on.

3 Likes

Thanks for this I book marked it!

What recipe do you use for Florida water?

2 Likes

@Angelb1083 excellent question Florida water it’s one of the most important instruments for a witch, it raises the vibration multiplically.
@C.Kendall which recipe you use?

2 Likes