Spiritual awakening

I think this is the right place if not please lead me in the right direction, ok so im almost positive that im having a spiritual awakening and i feel like im literally going krazy. Like im seeing signs and trying to understand them. My eyes, ears, and spidy senses are always open i think outside the box when people talk to me that i usally dont talk to. Im just trying and having a hard time figuring them all out can someone please help me with this ty have a good night :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

I’d say meditate and keep a journal to write down the different experiences you come to, it can be an online journal or a physical one. Your first awakening (assuming it’s your first) will be one of many as you come into your path. There will be minor awakenings and greater awakenings but it’s always best to keep them documented so you can come back to them and piece them together.

5 Likes

Im sure i have had minor ones in the past and didnt notice or this is a minor one that im really noticing or its a major one lol but it is confusing at times and the signs are sometimes conflicting with what im goong threw but ty very much i do have to journal i tell alot of people to do so but i dont take my own suggestions have a great day :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face: