Spiritual awakening? Musing on Azazel

So, i see a lot of people calling on Azazel lately, including me a few nights ago.

I cant help but wonder why that is. I mean, don’t get me wrong, he is a hell of a guy, a ferocious lover, and a terrible enemy, and i detract nothing from him, but why is it that his name is being called so frequently as of late?

This is true of a lot of beings, Lucifer has always had a bunch of people calling on him, but Belial has had a true renewal in interest as of late, as has Samael, Lilith, and Astaroth to name a few.

I think that we are in the midst of a true spiritual awakening!

5 Likes

man, i have been wondering this for some time too, and i didn’t even get to the second para, King Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon all these name started coming in to my mind that i have been reading and seeing these entities name quite a lot.

i hope it happens! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because its a primitive approach to scapegoat magick. Most of the people are limited to Evoking known dieties. I had an Azazel energy come around me sometimes, but Belial and a another demons along with me kicked IT out to let it know it does not belong with my workings and to not come around for any reason.

2 Likes

Yes we are likely going through a new Spiritual Awakening.

I’d say the interest is due to EA’s newer videos and also because it’s Azazel’s and a few of the underrated deities turns to shine now.

From the list I’ve felt drawn to Samael lately and since I started studying Demons I was drawn to Astaroth. I’ve also felt drawn to Beelzebub.

1 Like

Beelzebub is awesome for drawing in a regal air to your energy.

People are very respectful of kings.

2 Likes

He is also good in areas of defense. Ever since I spoke to him I feel a sheild around me.

1 Like

Hail Beelzebub!

2 Likes

Ave Beelzebub!!

1 Like

Just because humans have relegated a being to being a scapegoat, doesn’t mean the being lacks divinity or worth. These beings/demons are gods. Humans were just doing what humans do…act like assholes because their ego is wounded and they want to make everything and everyone lower than them.

I believe, Siconyte, that the surge is due to recognition of his capabilities and worth in the grand scheme of thing. He’s no longer just a biblical scapegoat. People are finding that he is hella intelligent, and strong in many ways. People are drawn to that because people inherently gravitate towards leadership since most are “lost”, or not self-guiding in any sense of the word. Those who are, appreciate the gnosis offered. The same applies to the remaining gods who have been lost through time.

6 Likes

Sounds like synchronicity is also in play. Maybe he wants to talk to you.

2 Likes

Because we are a small community in here and whenever one mentions a demon’s name on a thread (especially if they praise him/her or they’re explaining their traits) more people start working with them and then more threads appear with the same name and so on.
I remember there were only a couple of people working with duke Dantalion, until someone made a post describing his abilities and personality and suddenly everyone started working with him.

So…it’s normal to see this “synchronicity” (which is actually in most cases plain curiosity to check out if the rumours for this spirit are true) in a small scale community (in comparison with all the black magickians on this planet) such as this.

5 Likes