Spirits you plan/want to work with

Lilith is new

Bune and Brighid are ongoing

1 Like

Do it,you won’t regret it

2 Likes

I am now finding it is better to work with Dead spiritual giants as it is easier to ‘GET A COPY OF’ their powers, abilities and even knowledge. Most of them have already done a bunch of practices which take few centuries to do by someone else. Better to just get a copy of those abilities. If One knows the right resource , can be done with in few months.

4 Likes

Could you explain with more details? Who are the dead giants? Can you copy faster powers / abilities that would take centuries to develop?
Is awesome

Yes, all spirituality is basically two things- 1- get rid of unwanted qualities, energies, traits. 2- bringing in good qualities, energies, traits.

There are many way of bringing in, offering, evoking-invoking, chanting, devotion. THE DEGREE VARIES. For example E.A recently got Azazel’s sword as his own personal weapon. If he had to personally forge it it would have taken , god knows how many years. Similarly You can get dead, ascended master’s all abilities-knowledge. And unlike E.A it generally doesn’t take 20 years of almost daily evocation of the entity. There are shortcuts.

It is one of the most promising practices in Necromancy, Though I hope U know How risky the path of necromancy can be.

3 Likes

Necromancy work to copy powers
What kind of job?
Could you recommend a book that talks about this?
The demons, angels and elementals could help in that?
I would like to investigate more

Eventually i’d like to attempt a Zagan Rite as noted by S Connolly.

If a successful right to Zagan cant flip that switch within me to finally replace that lazyness and lethargy with motivation to just, better myself and not drop away from the occult again, then nothing will.

3 Likes

Lol, this kind of knowledge isn’t available on books. But if you really want it you will get it, at the right time.

2 Likes

I really want to work with Paralda and Pendralion. In addition, I feel a special connection with the Goddess Nyx and Hel, I really want to evoke them as well.
Could someone give me tips and advice on how to connect and call these entities?

Hel came to me and gave me the option to work with her.

2 Likes

Could you help me how much my work with him, especially evocation?
Can you tell how she feels about sigils?