Spirits who hate LGBTs

Thanks for sharing your perspective knowing that it may not be a popular one. I am not going to tell you that not scratching in LBGT person is wrong, for this is an ancient cultural practice. Personally in my practices I would help anyone as long as they’re not terrible people sexual orientation, race, don’t matter to me however I understand there are long traditions that are not as simple as let’s change this.

I do respect the fact you still show love and respect to the LBGT community and even collaborate with practices accepting of that.

1 Like

Thank you @WindowHorse. The thing about this for me is long before I got scratched I was told about this particular rule, at first I didn’t understand it. Exclusion doesnt sit very well for me. But the most important thing is before I got scratched I made and agreement to not alter the tradition my Tata was accepting me into, and more importantly because of its mandate it would be wrong of me to take somebodies money and put something on them that will stay with them for the rest of their life and into the next realm, sometimes not doing a particular thing can be more for another persons protection than anything else. It would be irresponsible of me if I were to go against my Tata and Munanso and put scratches on someone who is supposed to be forbidden from it, a person would not only be putting them in spiritual danger and aiding in their improperly licensed ceremony, but also they would be subjecting them to a life of unacceptance in a larger community.
Again I mention that all walks of life can get works done, readings, and attend drummings upon the Paleros invitation, the responsibility of scratching a person means in someways their life is in your hands, knowing what I know I respect life too much to try to make a quick buck off someone.