Spirits Who Contacted You Spontaneously & Unexpectedly?

Hathor was the first deity to visit. She had an accent and was highly beautiful

1 Like

What an interesting topic. I guess I’ll also share then.

King Paimon was the first and the only spirit that contacted me out of the blue. Thanks to his guidance I was able to begin my journey.

He did something to my heart chakra though. It felt as if it was going to explode for a few days. I still have no idea what it was but from what I gathered the King often interacts with that chakra.

4 Likes

That Heart Chakra thing is called Love.
It’s quite annoying.

1 Like

Damballha. Showed up out of nowhere. Haven’t worked with him yet, but plan to.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: My Past Life Experiences

I had a dream and a voice said ‘Purson’. I have no history or thinking about this spirit until I woke up . Now he has my attention.

2 Likes

Aeshma. I was watching an EA video – I forget exactly which, it had something to do with magickal chants that… increase power? I honestly don’t remember exactly, but all of a sudden I said “Aesha” outloud. I tried to research who that was and wasn’t finding anything, and then was spoken through my being again, emphasizing “AESHMA”.

He happened to be exactly who I needed in my life at the time. This is the only spirit who has ever contacted me in such a way – every other experience I’ve had where I felt “contacted” was through feeling/intuition alone, nothing so forward as actually speaking through me.

I think about this every time I begin to doubt the validity of what I am doing.

3 Likes

it took me forever to figure out that Purson’s name is a pun. Because she’s a cat person. Purr son.

Barzabel is the biggest one for me. He shows up to yell at me and give me “dad lectures”

3 Likes

Perfect timing. I thought I’d post about this, since I haven’t posted much on the public forum in awhile. Like Lady Eva said above, I’ve had similar experiences as she has had, but this was different. I just had one strange occurrence, hours ago. I am a psychic and ritualist for a living, but today had no clients, just my usual candles going which have never been an issue. I was doing nothing occult related, just resting and watching some TV in my favorite chair. Out of the blue a spirit figure around the size of a human adult, gold in color just bumped right into me, and emits sort of a static electricity type of energy, then seemed to disappear just as fast. Then a bit later, I notice these golden colored shapes, not round like orbs, moving about in my room. I sensed no malevolence or anything icky from this experience, except that it took me by surprise, in fact, the vibe I got from this was rather upbeat and even happy. I’ve seen ghosts, can hear them and other beings telepathically, and can feel when something is present, but this was something new, and I’m trying to figure out what it was. Anyways, great idea for a thread Lady Eva, just thought I’d share this, maybe this has happened to someone else, and I’d love to hear more! Dark Blessings! Divina

1 Like

Several (as of yet, if ever) unidentifed ones who were frequently unwilling to divoldge or be honest about their identities.

Azazel: More through me to someone else (could feel him stepping into me, experience me taking a backseat, & him stepping out of me … all without me requesting or inviting or summoning). The person compelled him to reluctantly divulge his name & yet when he did he laughed at all their attempts to exercise him through the name & “power” of their Christ. Instead he sat back with me, playfully, and was quite amused at their attempts, then reminded them “render unto them that to which such rightfully belong”.

Then he went about spilling a few of that person’s deep & dark secrets (which amused me & which I could have mo way of knowing as I had no idea who this person was). Things that only they knew & you could tell by the muttering under their breath & crossing themselves & clear look of horror & surprise. Then he turned to some of the very dark things & secrets, when they doubted who he was or if I was simply puting on an act. He got right in their ear & told the most vile things they had ever done & how he knew all about them, in great detail & named names, dates, locations ext.

The person’s face drained of all color before they exploded with anger & tried to reach for him, which (though they were far bigger than me, & I sickly under weight) he was able to easily counter & effortlessly over power with far more grace & skill I’ve ever been capable of with decades of training & practice (at my healthiest).

He then called an orderly over by his full name (whom I had never seen before) … (as I was in holding on my way to a psych ward) & told him to get the Priest (Catholic) out of there, using a childhood nickname which you could tell the guy recognized & Azazel assured me hadn’t heard in years.

Interesting stuff.

Lucifer - first showed up when I was a kid (without summoning) & has shown up several times sense then, now & then, without me even thinking of him (his presence I always recognize & am never ambiguous about).

Habuhuah - sense I was a little boy & they told me their name before I ever heard & found it later in adulthood after the .com boom. Turns out they are the Guardian assigned based on my birthchart indica th ing I was born in.

Asmodeus - not summoned nor invited by me but by a spirit which for a time attached itself to me in childhood & was a constant pain in my ass. My experiences with Asmodeus have not been typically good nor healthy or beneficially productive (for the most part). Until recently when he started showing up again, in his own (or without me calling) to do an entirely different sort of work (mostly enlightening me about things & the roots if certain strong inner influences upon & which gave long been upon, my life).
I still don’t feel comfortable in his presence though, and find it quite uncomfortable & unpleasant (puts me in edge).

Supposedly he was only sent on a task at the request & behalf of Lucifer whom I requested to help me with specific things necessary for certain ends (mostly sesations of certain elements) & the bringing to light of certain roots & their relative genesisi’s.

I would much rather have a different spirit do so … which I’m more at ease with though… and whom I trust more.

My Papa (Dad’s Step-Dad: who was my Papa ever sense I was just a little, little guy)
He’s shown up several times & when I’ve really needed Him th he most (without even calling him). There’s been times I’vebeen setting & thinking if him, & hearing his voice giving advice, in the way he would, & smelling his scents & getting that feeling I would get around him in certain situations (ever sense I was a little one). And I’llbe setting there & a friend of mine (sometimes the ones who don’t even believe in the supernatural) will have been startled & flinch & take a double take in my direction (usually as I set some where reading or drawing) & they will say they could have sworn they just saw I hiant Indian Greaser Fellow & a mountain of a man, with a very gentle & warm smile, face & nature (especially when I would be giving one if my God-daughters my attention that she would be craving &/or sharing my food with her … which I just let her have most of the time). And it’salways amusing to me because I never told them what my Papa looked like, nor sounded like, that He had been a Greaser in his younger days & wore his hair like that well into his final hours & other small things about him. They’lleven start smelling things that yeah frequently smelled like around me, during the times I sense him & feel his presence (like his after shave, his favorite tobacco, the favorite woods to craft, carve & work in his shop with … as if they were smelling fresh woodworking. Something the Crafts men I know usually pick up on. And other things … like a strong, silent, comforting, pleasant, calm & protective presence about me that’snot usually there.

My GrandMa’ (Mom’s Mom) a few times shortly after she died last year. I.E. I didn’t want vfc to go go get funeral, didn’t want to get out of bed, didn’t want to be around certain family members & deal with their shit (and I have Social Anxiety, especially around most of my family).
But that morning, I heard her calling me out of a deep sleep, as if it was when she’d call me out of bed go keep me from sleeping in & sleeping the day away then being up all night. She was saying, for me to get up, wash up, get ready, & do this for my Mama & because she would really apreciate it as a favore to her & a gift for my Mama (as I was scheduled to be a Pallbearer).

The day she died a friend if mine described her physical appearance to a T (having never seen her or heard me talking about her). A tall, elegant, proper, classically beautiful Indian Woman with Remarkable posture & poise, smiling & standing behind me at my shoulder looking at Me & My God-daughter & smiling.
My God-daughter was looking at someone over my shoulder & cooing & smiling & talking & laughing. My Granny could always get babies to do that … she absolutely loved babies. She always thought it was a shame I never became a parent myself. To which I told her, I would be a better parent by not being one … but doing the best I can at being a GodParent & ‘Mama’ (as my 2 year old God Daughter has insisted on calling sense day one) or ‘Papa’ as another calls me.

I know my limits … as far as where it’s not wise to tred for me. But - I don’t know how far I can go were I excell … that’s still being explored.

2 Likes

King Bael came to me spontaneously and manifested in the physical plane as a floating black cat head with a thunderous growl in late March of 2014. He was the catalyst that awakened my spirit and drastically improved my life. His name was slipped into one of my dreams on March 20, 2021, so I chanted his enn before going to sleep on March 21st, and I was pulled into the astral that night in a very vivid and intense experience where a magical book opened and revealed my destiny.

Buer showed up to me spontaneously in the astral back in late 2017 after his seal materialized in a dream. I was pulled out of my dream and into a room with him where he appeared as a lion’s head with 5 legs with a dark aura. His energy was very intense. Since then I’ve called on him several times to heal my energy body and streamline/accelerate/amplify my logical processing so that my mind can operate to the peak of its efficiency.

4 Likes

Many entities contacted me through dreams. The first one was Lucifer. He appeared several times to talk to me in dreams.
Asmodeus, Azazel, Satan, Belial, Naamah, Odin, King Paimon,Pazuzu. Andromalius appeared in one of my dreams to warn me of thieves.
Lucifer appeared many times to speak to me in dreams before I begun practicing magick.

1 Like

Queen Morrigan came in a lucid dream once she screamed at me like a banshee xD terrifying and beautiful at same time ,heard Azazel name once , someone came like two days ago and touched me and set me into a trance xX not sure who tho got too evicted and could not meditate anymore , saw an egiptean Goddess once may be Isis in a dream :slight_smile:

2 Likes

King Paimon and Shiva

King Paimon played with the Youtube algorithm and a video about him started playing randomly when I was in a state of deep inspiration and exaltation because of some music I was listening to. I was having a vision of how making similar music with real mantras in it could raise the vibration of humanity. After the song was finished, the video from E.A. Koetting’s channel about King Paimon started playing and I could feel that he was really introducing himself. I felt immensely honoured. I then researched him more and quickly formed a relationship with him. I had not worked with any spirits before that occurrence.

Second one is Shiva, and I just randomly knew that it was him for no reason whatsoever, he just popped up randomly next to me and looked what I was doing when I was also very inspired listening to music and visualising myself as an angel in the astral transforming into a more powerful “crystalline” version or something.

4 Likes

Recently Lucifer, Paimon and Gremory came to mind, then Baal, then Orobas, then Michael.

However what was not induced by me seemingly was thoughts on Hecate and Hera.

Orobas and Michael Ive invoked.
Now studying shamanism. When my high wears off after I eat I will reserve an hour to meditate, breathe and journey to have an encounter.

1 Like

Duke Bune has been showing me signs lately, last time I worked with him was last year and he is awesome. Lord Sabnock and King Belial and Prince Orobas too. I have not worked with Prince Orobas yet but I am looking forward to working with him sometime in the future but for now, I need to focus on some important things in my life.

I have had an unusual dream about Prince Orobas and all I remember is seeing his sigil in the dream, talking to him about something and then we were laughing :joy: stupid dream not sure about the meaning of it. I have also had a similar dream about Sabnock, can’t quite remember that so it must not be important.

1 Like

Cool spirits man. Awesome dreams!

1 Like

Furfur, Decarabia, Bartzabel.

No clue who this dark figure was in my dream, but it seemed like a message. I had this dream on September 6th, 2021.

In my dream I was forced to go to a church. These Christians were forcing thier God on me. They wanted me to sing and read thier godly book. But I wouldn’t. Then they tried to tell me that thier god is loving and I need to repent and change my ways. I refused to change my religion for them. Telling them I’m happy with my religion. I then saw this dark misty god-like being. He had no feet just a dark figure, I didn’t see any eyes or facial features either. behind him was a black pyramid with this dark purple flames or mist coming from it, the atmosphere was black with a dark purple mist. It looked like space, but much darker and ominous.

Here is what the figure looked like. Just like this. The pyramid looked just like this to. Not the first time I’ve seen him in my dream.

I’ve also seen Azazel, Belial, Leviathan, Cerberus, Asmodeus, Satan, Baal, King Piamon, Lilith, Nyarlathotep, Samael, Ahriman, Lucifer, Archangel Michael, and Archangel Gabriel.

2 Likes

President Botis contacted me unexpectedly. One night I was ready to chill and put my earphones in and listen to music before I went to sleep. During the night I dreamt of President Botis and he told me something in my dream and showed me his sigil. In the morning I researched his sigil and it was the same I saw in my dream, it was interesting.

3 Likes