Spirit's touch

Hi!
I would like to ask you, how it feels for you, when a spirit touches you physically?

To me, it is similar to rain drops falling on skin. He mostly touches face and fingers/ hands; gentle or even stronger. It never hurts. And it started pretty early when I began to practice (satanic) occultism a few years ago. In the beginning it was hardly sensible and I couldn’t believe that this is real. :grin:

So, if you like, pls share your experiences.

Greetings!

4 Likes

Hello Adramelek,

It’s a very interesting question. When spirits touch me while I sleep, I feel actual touches that feel as real as a living person touching me.
It’s quite different when I’m awake. I feel slight warmth where they touch and often I get chills down my spine as a reaction. :heart:

1 Like

Adramelek what you are descriig would be called “call signs” i.e. spiritual calling cards that a spirit can give to a particular practitioner to let her or him know that particular spiritual entity is present. In the the Western Esoteric tradition that would be know as Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel if a person is incinerating wih her or his H.G.A.

2 Likes

I usually feel touches on my forehead or face. It feels like static electricity under my skin and runs down the side of my face. It’s a very calming sensation.

1 Like

@Belily es, sometimes the touching feels like from a humam. For example when I try to sleep, I feel a hand on my head, stroking me.

@True_LeoSnake What you write sounds quite interesting, because I believe he is indeed an angel. Told me his name years ago; I view him as personal mentor on LHP. He showed me the entrance.

@Ilovelilith You say it. Very calming. I always enjoy it. He even does this when I’m at work.

3 Likes

I meant “interacting with her or his H.G.A.”

It’s a beautiful experience, especially if it’s someone you know and trust. For me it can feel like a soft caress, a tickling sensation, a cold touch, energy pelting over me like a waterfall, or a fully physically manifested warm hand that can touch, caress, poke and even push me.

2 Likes

Dependent on the intensity of the touch, it can feel like warm breath, slight caresses, fingers, much like a human but you know it’s not. If that makes any sense?

3 Likes

I was touched by Belial…it felt like he might have put a mark on me…while sleeping a finger touched me from upper back up to middle back of my head…if you are a woman and ever have been pregnant and felt your baby move inside of your stomach similiar to butterflies…but it also felt like a bony finger…

1 Like

The touched body parts feel really warm to unbearable hot at times. The energy lingers for quite a while.

4 Likes

For me when spirits toutch me it feels like energy pulsating tingeling. I belive it is couse by there bio-electricity. I can feel light toutches and some times realy intense energy pulsating at some spot coused by a spirit i belive. Making my organ start to cramp up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the drips, and like a cold wet/wind but “slower” than a gust of wind, and more intense, like almost physical
and then theres a warm almost glow or radiation feeling, like when you are close to another being that is really warm and you can feel the heat coming of the person, except there is noone there ofcourse.