Spirits together

I’ve read a few things about using multiple spirits for the same task but am still a bit confused on mine.
If I’ve reached out to King Asmoday to break apart a relationship, could I also ask Leraje to assist by specifically causing arguments/anger? Or would that harm King Asmoday’s workings?

2 Likes

Yes, you can call upon Leraje to assist.

You have given Asmoday a general task, to break up a relationship, but you didn’t specify how the break up is to occur, only that it does.

So, if you specifically task Leraje to cause anger and arguments, then there will be no interference because his outcome will augment Asmoday’s outcome, but may or may not influence the final result.

Meaning, many couples get angry and argue but stay together, so Asmoday’s successful outcome is not dependent on Leraje’s outcome, but Leraje’s outcome can boost Asmoday’s own work.

5 Likes

Thank you so much =) I’ve been going back and forth for hours with it, so thank you for breaking it down for me as I unfortunately tend to overthink these things.

1 Like

Yes it is indeed possible to evoke/summon more than one Goetia spirit simultaneously and they can work together. I’ve done that numerous times and they even taught me specific techniques for using combined powers in unison.

What a coincidence! I was just thinking about which demon to summon to interrupt a relationship … could Asmoday be suitable?