Spirits to Help with Work?

What are some spirits to help with problems at work?

What kind of problems?

Someone bullying you?

Want to be promoted?

Can’t keep up?

Need to learn the politics going on?

Want to increase company turnover?

Want to slack off and not get caught?

Want to outshine mediocre colleagues?

Deserve recognition you’re not getting?

Broke the executive lavatory? :wink:

Please be a bit more specific if you can!

Based on this forum’s users experiences, I recently went with Paimon to receive dignity & praise at work…only a few months later I’ve gone from being the rotten step-child to the star of the show. Other people have been fired, downgraded, yet I’m sitting pretty.

Pretty cool.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:4760”]What kind of problems?

Someone bullying you?

Want to be promoted?

Can’t keep up?

Need to learn the politics going on?

Want to increase company turnover?

Want to slack off and not get caught?

Want to outshine mediocre colleagues?

Deserve recognition you’re not getting?

Broke the executive lavatory? :wink:

Please be a bit more specific if you can![/quote]

It is a combo of things. I worked from 2pm to around 2 am a few days ago to help catch up when another employee did not show up. Yesterday I went in again and tried to relax a little bit on my lunch break with another co worker (we were inside the building). The maintenance guy starts yelling at us telling me and my co-worker we are not hard workers. A few hours later the boss calls in and asks the front desk girl if we are slacking off. It is obvious the boss is using maintenance to spy on other co workers and myself. I would like to get this to stop, not sure how? The company is also looking for a assistant manager and I would be great for that position, the current boss does nothing, does not get supplies, is always late or never shows up. What spirit would be good for a situation like this? I actually enjoy this job besides all those things.

Based on this forum’s users experiences, I recently went with Paimon to receive dignity & praise at work…only a few months later I’ve gone from being the rotten step-child to the star of the show. Other people have been fired, downgraded, yet I’m sitting pretty.

Pretty cool.[/quote]

Ok, I will try Paimon. Never worked with him before.

Pretty cool.[/quote]

Ok, I will try Paimon. Never worked with him before.[/quote]

I would think about what specifically I’d ask of Paimon and what results I’d want.

Can people tell that they are having magick worked upon them if Paimon comes through?

Also a lot of these people are Catholics could that mess with the results?

No to both your questions. They could only find out if they practice or have someone practicingfor them. And religion won’t protect them. Most people fail miserably in creating a meaningful relationship with Deity.