Spirits to heal

No worries, that’s actually a very fortunate coincidence :slight_smile: perhaps not even a coincidence.

I recommend reading the full book and taking everything in. It’s not overly complicated or anything like that but everything you need to know is in there, so I do recommend reading the full book first. There’s a lot hidden in there if one is willing to take the time to read it fully as well, it is a masterpiece.

I understand, and your patience is actually a really great thing in this situation.

From what I’ve read this has several different effects, like hormonal disfunctions for example, right?
I still go with what I’ve said. Miracle healings happen, and hormone production for example can be changed with magick, that has been done many times, but don’t make it the condition for both your and her happiness, but rather see it as an additional goal you are working to.

1 Like

Gotcha! Im gonna get on reading that book today! I guess if i have anymore questions ill come back to this post. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, it does. It effects so many things. Like, her celebral palsey isnt even that bad opposed to what many other children face. The other things is more a concern but of course id like that gone as well. She has many doctors and therapists. Thank you for your input as well, ill come back in time if need any other advice

1 Like

i think it has a lot to do with the intent and how you are. Intent has to be present, and if you just ask for it to come like you pray to god, eh.

my intent is on point as i am very passionate, how i am? I am somewhat of a negative person ( if this is what you mean) really do to emotional factors and am working on my positivity daily

not the kind of intent I’m referring to. Imagine this, people make dream catchers and they work. Why?

You mean the intent for it to work? Like manifest? Ive never actually looked into dream catchers. I always thought those were just to eliminate bad dreams and nightmares, might sound silly but

What part of the dream catcher, specifically, makes it all stick together?

I would say there’s multiple influences; but intent is there. IT needs to be present for everything, and maybe the intent is hard to feel the changes of if you’re not tuned into it, but if you call them, they will come. USually, anyways, for you at least.

So for example, Ive tried mediation and its a little hard for me to sit there and focus, calling spirits from what i know and read and been told is similar, you need to sit there and focus really hard on the intent, which is prob what you mean, to interact, that is something i def need work on

it just needs to be there, not rough or anything. Effortless

i understand, i think ive learned this over time, i also wear a necklace of archangel raphael sigil and green jazmine, and have his statue i believe and a green candle, maybe this will help a little but i know it call comes from inside the intent

Archangel Raphael has been said already and truly there is nothing he can not fix. He is called the Divine Healer for that reason.

However, achieving instant healing or periodical healing is something else. From my experience it depends on how you contact him.

You can go the route of asking an angelic tarot card reader ( a free reading thread about this is going on now) to know how to go about it, if there is an underlying issue that needs to be resolved first then ask which angel(s)/spirit(s) is willing to help (the same thread offers this so do not worry). Here is the link of the thread; Click Here

That said, @positivelife, you still need to do a proper introduction. It is a rule in the forum, Click Here To Introduce Yourself

2 Likes

I apologize for not introducing, I will now. So, in the thread do i basically ask the same question as i would here?

If this is the only issue here, septo optic dysplasia. Then you can phrase your question like this: "How can my child be cured permanently from this disease called Septo Optic Dysplasia?"

However, if you there is more than the above disease, then ask about the wholeness of the child. Something like this: "How can my child be cured permanently from any known and unknown medical conditions?"

From the cards, you could perceive the information given to you, from there you can now ask which spirit(s) is willing to help you to achieve this. If there is an underlying problem, ask about that first, ask how to solve it.

You just follow through systematically so you don’t get confused by randomness.
It helps to bring logic into the process and also documentation.

ok, thank you. I am going to head over there now and see how it works out