Spirits thats help with ADHD

Hey guys,so yeah I have ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) ever since a younger age ive only look back it now and realizing i have fuck up alot,what some people would call me “troublesome kid”,sometimes my brain on a shutdown period, which make me constantly forget all the time and then shit load trauma added to my symptoms,I need to ask a spirit for help with this,please if possible.

1 Like

Meditate on healing your neurotransmitters , just that intention and meditating healed mine

2 Likes

Thank meditating also help me with the symptoms like saying words properly

2 Likes

I try to meditate too, it’s really hard to focus. So beside meditation, would Raphael give a hand to?

2 Likes

I really don’t knw much about Raphael I guess I could ask

1 Like

@John_Wick thoughts? john is a great guy, very knowledgeable, I trust his opinion.

1 Like

Tis not have cure, u may control it. I have tat. But im speed issue, like speedy gonzales, i do sports, and work a lot to take it easy. If you do magik i suggest do bfre you day off. Since energy can crash You and drive u mad. Spirts wnt help its you only. I try medicines but make it worse. The only issues is never be late, not patience at all. And speed like walk so fast tat surprise anybody.

1 Like

Now looking back at it magickal practises do tire me out ,even me right now constantly moving my feet idk,I’m just doing it