Spirits that have been around you since Birth?

I’m pretty sure I’ve had one around since birth or at least since childhood. Not sure which or who yet. I’m in the process of figuring that out. I’ve has a few come to me since I’ve gotten more into magic, so that makes it a little more confusing in narrowing it down.

I remember when I was a kid though, this spirit would appear to me on the astral plane as a nice old man most of the time and he would guide me around at times and once pulled me out of a bad situation. I also used to have “meetings” with this spirit…I don’t know how else to describe it. He would take us to this big empty marble room with these huge pillars everywhere, and he’d teach me things about life, my psychic abilities, astral projection, etc. He always appeared to me looking like Hiram Lodge off of Riverdale, or that’s what my brain is associating his appearance as having been right now, whenever we met under those circumstances.

I can also recall once that I nearly got in a serious car accident, hit some loose gravel and started to lose control of my car at 70mph. I had no idea how to regain control and at that point was just looking for a spot where the ditch was shallow and trying to minimize the damage the best I could. I really have no clue what happened. My body felt like pins and needles everywhere and I was steering the car but I wasn’t consciously doing it, and somehow managed to regain control. That was years ago and I still feel like something intervened in that split second and helped me.

I’m thinking MAYBE Azazel or Bael at this point but I really don’t know for sure yet.

2 Likes

Azazel… because once you consider him, he always was with you.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the attention of Bog Veles goes back a bit farther than I think. Because one of the reasons I cried when I met him a few days ago was because he felt so familiar, he felt like my dad. And my dad died when I was 12. I’m not sure how to explain it, but I think my dad may have introduced us.

1 Like

You have mentioned that your father had Russian Blood so that could be the reason🤔

1 Like

Yes I have. I had an “invisible friend” Stan, that was wasn’t so invisible when my mom started seeing him too. I see spirits here and there, but I’m good at blocking. I got really sick and until I have a level of mastery, I don’t think I should try to open up…

2 Likes

Is that a thing? I do get the vibe that this entity has always been around, mostly passively, but maybe subtly pulling me towards the occult and waiting for me to make that leap.

1 Like

You have a very good memory, and yes. My Father’s family escaped from Russia when Stalin came into power. My Grandfather was murdered by the border guards. But everyone else escaped. He is my tie to the Slavic people.

1 Like

My condolences for your grandfather❤️

Keep up the good work. Something tells me that you’re gonna bring Slavic Paganism back into the spotlight.

1 Like

It’s already in the spotlight in Slavic nations, Rodnovery temples are fairly common.

1 Like

Interesting, I never knew this :thinking:

The only Slavic deity I’ve heard off was Baba Vanga

1 Like

One of my guardian demons have been with me since birth. Belial is now one of my guardians and my patron. Hail Belial!

2 Likes

I believe you’re referring to Baba Yaga, the old crone who lives in the woods in a hut on chicken legs who flies around in a mortar and pestle and likes to eat children. She’s not a bog, she’s just a character from Slavic folklore.

Baba Vanga was a mystic with the ability to tell the future, definitely not a bog.

The most popular Bogi are: Bog Rod, Creator of All Things; Bog Svarog, Bog of the Forge; Xors Dazhbog (AKA Bog Jarilo), Bog of the Sun and The fertility of Spring, and Son of Bog Svarog; Bog Perun, Bog of Thunder, Oaks, and Son of Bog Svarog; Bog Mokosh, wife of Bog Perun and only female Bog, she is Bog of Fertility and Spinning; and Bog Veles, Bog of Cattle, Nav (the Underworld), and Magic.

Slava Bogum!

1 Like

Yes that’s who I was referring too

1 Like

Hmmm I remember when I wanted to see if I had a “guardian” demon so to speak but afaik i don’t have a spirit that’s been with me since birth. According to the birth chart though , if a goetia was to be my guardian it’d be one of the darkest ones

2 Likes

Freya-since I was born. Didn’t realise it until I was 17 when my friend told me “Someone’s left a bunch of runes on your body”. Turns out they were Freya’s runes. Makes sense to me-considering my ancestors were devout worshippers to Freya and the wolf god Fenrir-being deemed as “The children of Fenrir”

1 Like

I’m not sure if spirits were always with me when I was a child but I was afraid of the dark and I use to get the feeling that someone was in the room I use to sleep in. Then I started watching paranormal stuff when I was 10 years old. Then when I was 12 before my 13th birthday I met My Cambion who is my soulmate. The neighbourhood I use to live in before I moved in 2013, I use to stare at this really old primary school that dates back early 20th century because I use to get weird vibes from it. Then I recently found out through someone that their friend use to be the old care taker of the school and he heard children giggling when no one was there. And I didn’t know that it was haunted but I knew it somehow, I guess my intuition was telling me?
Then around 15 I started seeing spirits first saw Maa Durga then I saw a dead spirit of a cat crossing the road when I was coming back from school. Maybe around 16/17 I saw Maa Kali. When I was 18/19 years old I don’t really remember anything happening. Then I didn’t get anymore experiences after until I was 20 years old when I had spiritual transition. Now I see a bit of activity in my current house that isn’t haunted at all. I see black shadows/people, mists/orbs/sparkles, I hear voices (spirit guides), granddads on both sides and now new spirits visit me. Recently a viking guy came and visited me - he told me he loved me and he use to be father/uncle figure to me in an adoptive way during my past life. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Then he told me to collect wheat then he corrected himself and said to eat breakfast. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve always had something following me about, there is one that is not so good. Like pinned to the bed, sheets pulled off me, had my toes ‘bitten’ general bad feeling.
Not sure what it is, not sure I want to know.

1 Like

I had a similar experience as a young child, a shadow man watching me from the corner of the room, over the years it got closer and closer until it ended up as a red eyed demon sitting on my chest. As a child it scared the living shit out of me, it was only until I got to the point that I was that cornered, that my animal instinct, courage took hold that I managed to subdue it

2 Likes