Spirits that can help

What spirits can help me change physical attributes about myself.

1 Like

what do you wanna change?
it is always podssible to change something in your physic by work/training - change your look and style
but also you can find a demon who can help you in accepting you the way you are.

@Hellblazer Okay. That is quite an interesting task. What exactly do you want?. If you mean literally turn yourself into a wolf @C.Kendall is working on that. If the goal is some minor cosmetic changes then you could go for illusion magick unless you really want the results to be “for real” in which case more work may be required. If this is about turning yourself into a superhuman as in increasing strength, speed, ability to survive physical trauma etc. then there are ways to do that through energy.

2 Likes

@ebdr I personally think it’s a crap idea to accept yourself the way you are. Especially, if “change physical attributes” means become superhuman. It is more than possible to exponentially increase physical fitness, strength etc. with magick alone. If this is some cosmetic change @Hellblazer is looking for then I applaud that for the audacity of the attempt alone. Too many settle for minor feats these days. The very fact that someone is trying to do this shows that the modern occult isn’t doomed yet. Same goes for literal shapeshifting. “Accept yourself” means nothing more than to continue to accept being dross. It is the single phrase that most encourages stagnation, incompetence, and the erosion of ambition. A black magickian should shape both self and the world alike instead of accepting things as is.

3 Likes

@TheStorm I totally understand what you say. as an empath i felt how @Hellblazer feels that’s the reason why i answered that way, but of course i can also try to find which spirit can help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Changing things like physical fitness and weight loss.

1 Like

I would call Eros and Hercules and maybe Mars… guys? help

2 Likes

President Marbas and I think Gremory

2 Likes