Spirits that can help you succeed in investing and crypto

Where did you buy the blessed coconut? Also is there any advice/articles on how I can work with him?

Welll, I think all the spirits related to financial wealth should help you here. However, the ones I would stand out for have to be the Hindu God of wealth, Plutus Roman God of Wealth, Roman Goddess Abundantia. I know some people who worked with Goetia as well, but their experiences are way too different. Someone succeeded really much, while someone else lost all of their money.

1 Like

Welcome Tommy! Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: You should post in the new members introduction page before our moderators get on to you about it.

I’m already working developing a relationship latter two. Lakshmi while I have heard fantastic things about her I’m not sure how well she would mix with Grecco-Roman spirits. The people who have said she’s good at getting people raises, jobs, spouses, windfalls of cash, and just overall having a great abundant life.

Welcome @TommyBlade It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro