Spirits of the Maergzjiran current questions

1. Do they demand worship? Will they absolutely reject working with someone who does not worship them?

2. Is it possible to choose a Tower and work with a spirit of this current and study under them if the practitioner has minimal knowledge of the Maergzjiran current? Can the spirit teach them all they need to know, without having to buy the books?

@TheStorm , & others, I’d greatly appreciate your replies on this as my interest in this current grows with each day, but I have no plan on joining The Cabal (due to their fiasco with Asbjorn & their overall philosophy is not my thing) or buying their books (due to my current life circumstances)

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I targeted you because you’re the only one who has some knowledge about The Cabal that I know of. The Cabal’s current isn’t discussed much here; I’m sure you’ve noticed this forum’s focus on Hebrew demonology.

Respect, and gratitude are no problem. Obedience and Loyalty are going to be a problem. My loyalty lies with The Dark Lord; I don’t think I can copy that type of relationship to other spirits.

It’s possible. I’ll have to test it out myself, but I do not think it’s impossible.

1 Like

I mean it’s the same people running the website, so if you want Cabal secrets you probably won’t get it but this website has a few concrete rites at the bottom of most articles. This for example in the article “Spiritual Honour and Infernal Nobillity”:

Understanding the wah’sh is a pursuit eternal. This is understanding and coming to terms with all primal desire. Before a bowl of water and a single candle begin meditation. Bring your awareness to your solar plexus, look within to discover the honesty of your will while softly chanting, “Vongashkar”. When the solar plexus comes alight take note of any resistances and peer into the water to find them. Soften your gaze and steel your resolve to face the weakness within. Fear grants it power, therefore in mighty confrontation you are able to see through the illusion and evolve. Build the constitution of your intent as this word in the black tongue unchains the inner-beast. Cast this weakness from the water into the fire. Watch it burn and perish as you grow stronger. This will manifest as a release of burden from your mind no longer beyond your awareness. After this battle of liberation sip gently from the water to understand how this weakness came to be that you may evolve beyond future cultivations.

2 Likes

Rites are all I need. Thanks again.

1 Like

This is such a bunch of nerd bullshit. They are laughable. Just a group of roleplayers that decided to make their own brand of ‘trve black cvlt’. Just read on their demon “manifestations”, it is 100% just like reading the monster manual of a pnp rpg product. Plus they are selling shit on their website for insane prices. Its just a scam made by fucking rpg geeks, nothing else… Move away from this fraudery.

1 Like

Yet I’ve killed people with spells based off of lovecraft and sent my town into chaos for a month and screwed with time using a cartoon character. I think you need to accept that knowledge and power are constantly bleeding into the world in plane sight through books, games, tv, even everyday thoughts and only become apparent when we wake ourselves up to them and acknowledge their existence. Try it sometime. There are certain governing universal laws and principles that dictate whether an act has power or not but you will never learn these by saying something doesn’t have power. All things have power and you have to find out how to access it. Now there is a difference between something having power and potential but being useless because of technique that doesn’t awaken that power and potential. I can use a cartoon character to great effect by knowing how to awaken the power in the image and form while others would fail.

3 Likes

I should start seeing if I can apprentice to Elminster or Merlin then! \m/

1 Like

If you want a wild ride look up Emma Frost :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmmm sexy, dangerous, powerful…sounds like fun!

1 Like

Oh very much fun and very powerful.

1 Like