Spirits of destruction

Spirits like Abbadon and Shiva and other spirits known for destruction does that destruction also means in the psyche? Can they destroy trauma for instance or other negative things in the psyche? What happens if I request to Abaddon “destroy the influence of islam on me or destroy islam from my life”?

3 Likes

Absolutely. This would be a fantastic use of their powers.

1 Like

Yes, but it will probably be painful (the degree depending on how enmeshed you are in this both consciously and subconsciously), for everything external in your life connected to it, both known and unknown, will also be affected by it.

1 Like

Destruction by force or natural force
if I take a cell, it lives and it dies by natural law! but it can die by another cell
(cancer) I’m talking about that concerning the Gods like Shiva, Kali…
But as far as our beliefs are concerned, they are only beliefs with little value for serious things.
You can use self-hypnosis, and study other belief…

Can you come with an example?

Try autosuggestion like
“I am not an impressionable person”
From book of Franz Bardon:The phrasing to choose for autosuggestion must always be expressed in the present or imperative form. You should not say: “I shall stop drinking or smoking or whatever”. The correct form is: “I do not smoke, I do not drink”, or else, “I do not like smoking or drinking” and so on, according to whatever you wish to suggest in a positive or negative sense. The key
or clue to self-suggestion is to be found in the form of the phrasing. It is that which, always
and in every respect, has to be considered if you wish to do autosuggestion through
subconsciousness.
Subconsciousness is acting in the most effective and penetrating way during the night, when
man is asleep. In the sate of sleep, the activity of normal consciousness is suspended,
subconsciousness working in its place. The most appropriate time for autosuggestion
receptivity, therefore, is the moment when the body is resting drowsily in bed, i.e.,
immediately before falling asleep as well as immediately after waking up,

1 Like