Spirits joking on yourself

Ok, seriously, there are legends in wich spirits fool humans hiding things, or robbing’em and later giving back.

Any experience on this? I’ve already been fooled, 2 times I remember. Looking at the spot, not finding what I’m looking for, checking and putting things upside down, and finally leave the place to come back and find the thing at the very spot I was checking.

I’m serious, spirits can be funny

I have separate spirits for car keys and guitar picks. Fuckers always strike at the most inopportune moment

I had one that would mess with my house keys when I was 12. One day I took the cushions off and flipped over the couch. Went in the other room. Came back a few hours later from a nap. Lifted the cushion and they were just sitting there…

How the hell do spirits do that? Like, floating objects when you’re not around? LOL

I think its more liekly they temporarily erase your perception of the object temporarily and then reintigrate into reality later, sometimes in the place you left it and sometimes in a new place. Basically its a similar concept behind reality writing.

I think its more liekly they temporarily erase your perception of the object temporarily and then reintigrate into reality later, sometimes in the place you left it and sometimes in a new place. Basically its a similar concept behind reality writing.[/quote]

Yes, that’s how I feel it, they manipulate your perception, it’s not they modify the physical

I think its more liekly they temporarily erase your perception of the object temporarily and then reintigrate into reality later, sometimes in the place you left it and sometimes in a new place. Basically its a similar concept behind reality writing.[/quote]

Yes, that’s how I feel it, they manipulate your perception, it’s not they modify the physical[/quote]

That’s not entirely the case either though, your perception and the physical world are intertwined, this is a key to overwriting reality, it involves observing traits of worlds that you don’t normally observe. Here your doing the opposite and not observing something that should be in this world. This is why sometimes objects will come back in strange places.

Yes, that’s how I feel it, they manipulate your perception, it’s not they modify the physical[/quote]

That’s not entirely the case either though, your perception and the physical world are intertwined, this is a key to overwriting reality, it involves observing traits of worlds that you don’t normally observe. Here your doing the opposite and not observing something that should be in this world. This is why sometimes objects will come back in strange places.[/quote]
I like the cut of your jib!

Profound insight. Never thought about it that way because I have a friend who has a ‘house spirit’ that moves objects in his house and his entire family perceives the ‘displacement’, so I figured the objects got moved physically in the same reality.

By the arms of Vishnu! Won’t he do an exorcism? I guess those haunted houses are related with feng shui stuff ie. Lots of energy needing to be redirected via symbolism to another places (neighbour’s house for example)

Nah, the family feels comfortable around the house spirit, it does not seem malignant, just moves some stuff occasionally. When his twin boys were little they played with their ‘friend Tony’ whom the parents couldn’t perceive.

You know, as a kid I grew up in a house where objects would fly off shelves, some nights when I was alone, I could feel a presence and see something pulling blankets off me. I could also hear the breathing of my dead dog, who’d make noise running up and down the stairs, and his nails would clack against the hard wood floors long after he had been put to sleep. I’d even hear the clanging of his collar as he’d roam around late at night. In one situation where something really nasty came to my house, I literally had a spirit strangle me. I also on several occasions believed I saw the previous occupant of the house whom had died there. He was also a ritual magician, who was quite professional and found himself in powerful company when alive.

I wouldn’t say that this was related to Feng Shui stuff.

I’d say there are dozens of reasons for this. I’ve seen spirits that naturally hang around certain areas. I’ve only noticed one type of a common denominator, that they tend to manifest in the activities of their nature, or in the presence of other beings of their nature. If you do tons of ghoulish and horrible things, expect ghoulish and horrible spirits to show up. Wherever the spirits have lease, it tells a lot about the so called “land lord” that attracted such a tenant, if not by directly calling them and those like them, than by their thoughts and actions themselves.

Seeing as how his entire family is understanding of the fact there is a spirit roaming this place, I’m going to say they know more about it’s presence than they let on, if they aren’t somewhat responsible for it being there, they seem quite at peace or at least used to it’s presence by now.

Just my two cents,
-Frater Apotheosis

Poltergeist?

You guys think is it possible to exorcise such places? Geoff gives a technique to repel the evil from a place using the Banishing Ritual of Nap

I’m not excluding the option that they may have brought it there themselves, but that would have been by accident then. They do not practice or even read about the occult, but my friend was kind of a rebel during his day. Doing drugs, dealing, hanging out in places you might easily attract an earthbound spirit. Perhaps one hitched a ride? Or perhaps it’s a previous house owner that hasn’t moved on?

His family simply accept spirits exist based upon their experience with Tony and they’ve never felt it was ‘evil’.

The hitch sounds possible, an occult program from my country stated they can glue themselves to people with weak auras

there is a native legend in my country about “crazy forest”, that you enter a forest that change constantly and makes you lost and then eat you.

Considering how this netities act (me too have been fooled some times, today it happened with my phone lol) probably there is no crazy forest, just crazy ass spirits… maybe plant-based spirits having fun? Dunno

All I know is that natives (mapuche) use crossed sandals and cloths turned inside out, so that way they won’t be fooled… I tend to use shirts that way just in case

My resident ghosts like to play games.normally I just invoke one of my watermark incarnations or alpha self and we can find anything…NORMALLY.LOL