Spirits gradually being replaced with impostors? Please help

I was thinking maybe it was faint in the first place and they sorta faded out? How do I get a strong invocation/evocation? Just experience? A lot of the time I found it isn’t time dedicated to it.

Well when an entity comes it’s because they chose to come, the intensity of the evocation doesn’t matter because they can choose to be all in or simply come in for a peek.

1 Like

Either you are lying or it was an imposter at first place.

For second thing.Stop evocation for a long time since imposters are your common song you sing by this point.Stop giving them attention, shield yourself, ground, banish.

1 Like

I know it was definitely them, they probably just chose to leave.

Lying? Well, I dunno why I would be lying while asking for help. But I’ll take your advice. Furthermore I set up positive reinforcements to my protections.

1 Like

Alright best of luck.Remember thoughtforms feed of this shit so stop evocation for a while.I mean just continue openimg senses since I guess you are improving?

2 Likes

Well I am making this “rule” book of things allowed and not allowed in the house, and set up a vampirism defense mechanism that filters and destroys anything that breaks it.

2 Likes

What did you do to make sure it was the actual entity, not that I am saying it’s not but going through a check list to make sure tends to weed out possibilities and bias.

1 Like

He feels a certain way. I usually can feel when an invocation is “right”. False alarm btw, he sort of intended this all to happen. Don’t worry about it.

I see…okay.

1 Like

Don’t just walk away and leave the evocation, that’s treating a spirit which is breaking the (current) laws of metaphysics to speak with you, like a streamer you muted.

Do evocation or whatever in one single session, break and give permission to depart/banish etc.

Take a look through this for how spirits may see time etc:

1 Like

Okay, I will. He said it was okay at the time, but I actually see how that was apart of this… like this huge plan. God Lucifer is so weird.

You can delete the thread if you want.

If, only IF, you treat “Lucifer” like the ascendent part of your own soul, seeking individuation from being a dumb animal driven by instinct, or a dumb human seeking merger to end any difficult questions, that might explain this?

Or maybe not, just my own theory. :thinking:

I “Unlisted” it so people who replied can still see it (or use Muted etc to get out) but it won’t be visible on the index. Afk for a bit now, my “Lucifer” stuff is mentioned here, again tho I could be wrong:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/loki-is-a-mask-of-lucifer/19403/5?u=lady_eva

I would fall under the dumb human category because I do not know what this implies but suffice it to say I care significantly less than I used to if this is supposed to be an insult, but my intuition is just telling me you are just on another level than me, like trying to explain snow to someone who has yet to see it.

1 Like

No, not an insult at all, I mean that the Lucifer is the spark which seeks to break out and ascend, from either basic animal instinct, or that half-born stuff that causes people to try and seek the RHP and merge back into Source, like malformed fetuses being absorbed back into the mother’s matrix.

Like, some people, let’s say your typical meme Karen, they get a hint there’s more to life that just burgers and working, and paying taxes, so they go full-on for “Imma be just a spirit because spirits exist so are therefore better” and they hear “we are just spirit having a physical experience” and it blows their minds, and they write off the whole “experience” part and just see themselves as spirits wrongfully held back in flesh, kind of like they were only forced to become individual people.

Then via the new age, they muddle that up with a bunch of ANCIENT-ass Hindu lore, about merging WITH Source, the All, etc., so they then fuck their lives up, half-blind, just trying to not be human and thinking there’s a “there” to get to where they are just “pure” Spirit, and everything’s just all rainbows and bunnies.

I call that going up the mountain, they think they’ll get to some pinnacle and boof, everything’s amazing.

That usually fucks people up worsse though, they’re thinking they are something that doesn’t belong here, and everythong’s just all wrong. I was there for ages, did a post fwiw: How has the left hand path changed you? - #3 by Lady_Eva

But the LHP is the kind of “coming DOWN” the mountain, accepting that YES we are all already spirits having a physical experience, etc., but we then just see what we can do with it.

Lucifer arises there; in that point of accepting individuation, instead of trying to flee back into un-existing as an individual soul.

2 Likes

This is why Ican’t wait for all of those conversations in the future. Thank you.

1 Like