Spirits for tarot

Hello everyone, someone knows or has experience with some spirit that will help me to progress in the study of the tarot and improve my interpretation improving my intuition. etc.? thank you very much

4 Likes

While I cannot directly answer your question, I can tell you that reading tarot efficiently comes with time and practice, and developing your intuition can be done many many ways. Typically, working with any being will strengthen your intuition because you will rely on it so heavily for communicating and following instructions.

3 Likes

From my understanding President Marbas presides over divination and Tarot.
Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas.

7 Likes

Orobas is said to be Lucifers Diviner so maybe he can teach.

Also spirits like Vassago that are said to be able to tell past and future might be able to help

6 Likes

Vassago and Vine

2 Likes

i want to learn about tarot ? any clue … for my first card or a book ? that good enough for a novice

thanks

2 Likes

If you really want to learn Tarot, then let the cards themselves teach you. Meditate on each one. Donald Michael Craig has a great technique for this in his book Modern Magick.

8 Likes

President Vine

1 Like

The raider white deck is recommended for your first set but I got the dragon tarot by Nigel suckling you’ll get there my friend believe in yourself the demons are here to help and guide us so long as we treat them with respect :blush:

3 Likes

Also if you know who one of your spirit guides is you can ask them to help you

2 Likes

Definitely! :blush:

From the Golden Dawn’s tradition it’s Hru.

Naamah, demonic queen and a Goddess of Divination, she will assist you

Lilith, Hekate, Lamia/Ceto & Apollo

Any spirit that specializes in psychic development should work.

Listing those who aren’t named: Metatron, Sandalphon, Gabriel, Azrael, Thoth, Isis, Ra, Odin and I think Azazel.

1 Like

Vassago is higly associated with tarot.

2 Likes