Spirits for health and fitness

Hi Everyone

I just was wondering who you would consider to be the best spirits, entities, demons to work with for health and fitness issues ?

Regards

D

Marbas and Buer along many others spirits.

If you are looking to become fit and look better Martian spirits like Asmodeus and Sartmulu or spirits associated with war can help. Thereā€™s Ornias, Moloch, Sargatanas, Belial, Andras, Vine, Zagan,Astaroth, Phenex etcetera. Just choose and be ready to put in work.

Physical health: Gremory, Raphael, Valefar, Buer.

6 Likes

Leraje is underrated.

2 Likes

Leraje is amazing, I have worked with her for something completely different. How do you think she can help with health and fitness?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I am quite athletic myself but health and well being is such an important thing.

Warrior Angels/Demons. Some teach hand to hand combat and use of weaponry. I would see if you can find a blacksmith of sorts among them so you have greater knowledge of metalworking and weapon construction. Book of Watchers, Enoch or Giants may help.

1 Like

On the book Angels of Omnipotence thereā€™s several sigils for getting a stronger body, create healthy habits, etc. The experience that I have had with those angels has been amazing.

I heard Orias can be helpful for that too. You would generally employ him to ā€œchange the heart and mind of a named individualā€, so the way to go about this I guess would be to change your own heart and mind so that eating healthy is a priority, you enjoy gym timeā€¦ never tried it, but I think I will. Someone wrote about it on the forum, I think it was on a famous thread about layering magick, if I find it Iā€™ll link it.

This actually helped me so much THx lol