Spirits for emotional/trauma/mental healing?

Be careful what beings you attract. Parasites/imposters might try to deceive/feed off you. There is no one fix all spirit, just like finding a perfect person. You could work with a good hearted succubus for the love portion. As for guidance, there are many mother/father figures.

2 Likes

I agree with this completely and know from my own experience with imposters/parasites.

I plan to work on my clairaudience/clairvoyance before trying to contact any being regarding my situation so that Ill be able to verify that they are whom they say they are (by asking to draw their sigil/ state their true name – and using my clair-senses to see if they are who they say they are)

I also agree that not one spirit is a TRUE jack of all trades, and even if they are…what’s to say I’ll feel connected to them/want to build a relationship with them? Just like how some people don’t get along – same thing applies to the spiritual world/beings and us.

@DanaMorgan

1 Like

Also working on basic psychic defense, and energy work as well before this. So that if an imposter/parasite comes along (as one or more probaly will), that I’ll be able to banish/protect myself.

1 Like