Spirits & Concepts Of Race

Mod note: this was split off from a different thread here in order to keep that on topic.

Mod mode off. :slight_smile:

Religions aren’t races… Jewish people may have a racial tie to their religion, but one can be Xian or Muslim and be of any racial/ethnic group (and to my mind, a damned site better off calling on the gods of your ancestors, including black people who are still held as slaves under Islam) - just mentioning this because “racism” is a common charge against people who don’t like Islam, when in fact it’s a choice, like using Tipp-Ex, or wearing a woolly hat.

It’s Interesting the accounts of spirits having religious affiliations. In Hawaii there is a rather infamous spirit which lives on the east side of Oahu that has done some rather horrifying things which have been recorded in legal affidavit by the police who witnessed it. I’m only going to cover the one experience because it’s relevant to my point about religion. Now the family was living there for a short while and the entity had apparently had enough of them.

It was slapping the mother and the young son when the police arrived. The officers tried to get the family away from the house when the mother started praying the lord’s prayer. All it did was cause a horrific disembodied laughing followed by the the young boy being lifted into the air and thrown about the house before being ripped limb from limb.

Religions aren’t races… Jewish people may have a racial tie to their religion, but one can be Xian or Muslim and be of any racial/ethnic group (and to my mind, a damned site better off calling on the gods of your ancestors, including black people who are still held as slaves under Islam) - just mentioning this because “racism” is a common charge against people who don’t like Islam, when in fact it’s a choice, like using Tipp-Ex, or wearing a woolly hat.[/quote]

This raises to me the interesting history of Demonic Princes. Although not on the topic of Jinn, I do believe that certain spirits are tied to certain cities (Principalities) and blood lines. In the Book of Daniel, Micheal is described as the Prince of the People (of Israel), In the same text the author talks of the demonic Prince of Persia and the Prince of Greece.

In the Book of Revelation, Pergamos (In present day Turkey) 16 miles from the Aegean Sea is said to be the Seat of Satan himself.

Apart from biblical references, Pa is the Chief diety over Singapore and must be honoured by the people 1st before they can pay tribute to other spirits.

So then, to me this would seem that certain spirits prefered to work with particular races more than others, or perhaps certain tribes dedicated their bloodlines to working with (or worshiping) one demonic Prince or Throne, to others.

To me, this could be useful if one for example wished to curse an individual and you knew his/her ancestry. You could bind his historic protector over his line, and curse them with a historical blood line enemy spirit which may be more than willing to exact revenge for an ancient feud.

If any one want’s to look up the haunting I’m talking about google Kaimuki house.

Religions aren’t races… Jewish people may have a racial tie to their religion, but one can be Xian or Muslim and be of any racial/ethnic group (and to my mind, a damned site better off calling on the gods of your ancestors, including black people who are still held as slaves under Islam) - just mentioning this because “racism” is a common charge against people who don’t like Islam, when in fact it’s a choice, like using Tipp-Ex, or wearing a woolly hat.[/quote]

Yeah, except your entirely missing the the point.

Each Goetic Rules over the Races that fall under the 3 religions. You could argue all day about race and religion being seperate, other than the fact that each of the 3 Religions has a certain kind of politics and how such politics are run. Such politics will naturally play into Racial-Cultural behavioral tendencies (statistically common likes and dislikes among a dominant racial population)…

Whereas this is self evident just by observing the 4 Root Races (White, Yellow, Red, Black) and what type of directions they evolve as a Society. The Religions NATURALLY favor certain societies with a certain dominant race…as religion and politics mesh. Well, I can see for example Jews and Christians morr likely to get along against Islam, where you will have a natural divide between White/Yellow root races vs Red/Black.

This is more from a statistical perspective of the Norm, as yes if you want to run with Muslims vs say the other side you can (not saying that you are). So from a Symbolic perspective if you were to use Djinn Evokations vs Goetia or 72names of God (jewish goetia) then you would tie into the Meme’s Collective Unconscious of Islam, which is primarily Muslims and not White People…although one can find on occassion the Rare Albino Islamic =p.

Religion is Information. Race is genetic Information. Working with both Ancestors and Descendents one is working with a Timeline Spirit that Spans a Lineage, so you have to take into account that a mixture of information is Synthesizing of different Energies which creates a unique spirit in an Individual, as well as across Time of a Lineage. When you can Admit That, then you can begin to Transform it instead of Denying it, because People are Largely also products of their environment and must be strong to Overcome it. I believe you learned something a little of that the day you fell sick for awhile as far as Viral things go

There is no such thing as “White” “Red” “Black” “Yellow” races. Race is a social construct, not a genetic one.

Maybe, I regret that I’m too tired to get into it today, maybe we can discuss this at a later date.

Race isn’t a social construct though, give an Asian a nice glass of milk, or give a northern European some alcohol, you’ll see racial aka genetic trends kick in dramatically, but being white, someone will rapidly assume I want to turn their grannies into lampshades if I mention this, so yeah, whatever. :slight_smile:

As I see it, there’s differences between “race” and “genetics” and from a “Darwinist” point of view, the human species is a “race” within the familytree of “apes” and is called homo sapiens. All humans in every corner of the earth is within the homo sapiens branch of that tree, whether we’re from Europe, Asia, Africa or America. The differences with the colors of the skin and physical appearances is an adaptable “construct” to survive the environment of the different places we live in. It’s about genes and adaptation through mutations over several generations.

We all have a proportional body with two arms, two legs, ten fingers, ten toes, a head with a mouth, two eyes, a nose, and ears. Unless the differences is off those physical treats, there is no “race” difference between humans.

As a Swede and a Scandinavian, I’m ashamed of the “Human Racial Studies” we had that influenced Nazi Germany before and during WW2.

This is the issue that clouds the whole thing - I doubt whether an indigenous person from some extreme minority group who’d been mostly massacred by Europeans would feel the same guilt and self-consciousness over this.

Anyway, we don’t know shit about genetics (except that marrying your sister or mum is probably a bad idea) but I do reject (with respect) the idea that ethnic/cultural inheritance “should” be voided and invalidated, and I think that as far as the human genome goes, we should be learning from our different strengths and weaknesses, and not denying them just coz, Hitler. :slight_smile:

JMO - for example:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160204085109.htm
"The key to an inherited deficiency, predisposing people to emphysema and other lung conditions, could lie in their Viking roots."

http://genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news45
"Here in the U.S. 90% of adults can drink milk. But around 75% of the world’s adults can’t. They are lactose intolerant.

Of course, since this is a majority, lactose intolerance isn’t a very good name. This is the normal condition. The 25% of adults who can drink milk have lactase persistence."

Also, a large number of Celts & people of northern European heritage (also, possibly Native American/First Nations people) are at risk of clinical depression and alcohol/drug abuse - this seems to be related to a high need for certain nutients (such as Omega 3 fish oils) and vitamin D, which don’t affect people from different ethnic groups (though all can and do have these problems).

I believe in the right of every human to perfect him or herself, and understanding inherited genetic strengths and weaknesses is part of that.

But like I said, I’m white, so wading into this is a losing proposition really… :wink:

PS: we do seem to have mated with Neanderthals and also possibly other non-“homo sapien” races - by even the most hardcore definition of that word :wink: - and their genetic traits stayed with us to this day: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/07/human-neanderthal-relationships-may-be-at-root-of-modern-allergies

Also, hello - had a Child with a demon! :stuck_out_tongue: - so yeah anyway my view on this is let’s look at it without the guilt-tripping nor the mundane denial-of-difference mindset, see what’s useful for us, no matter how we identify ourselves. :slight_smile:

If anyone wants this to become its own topic btw, away from Djinn etc., PM me, we’re going a bit off-topic here.

Of course there is differences between continents, cultures, environments and humans have evolved to survive in these different circumstances. Whether it’s through genes, mutations of said genes or something else, doesn’t really make someone a “different race”. Because I see that as something different than ethnics and cultural inheritance, which I didn’t “invalidated”. :slight_smile:

I didn’t say you did :slight_smile: just that it happens a lot, and honestly white people talking about this just usually ends in someone getting upset.

I think we are - 'scuse the newage cliché - “spiritual beings having a physical experience” and that genetics, including ethnic heritage, are part of the delicious package of physical manifestation we can unwrap, and I’m really not going to try and phrase that in a way that won’t make someone think I’m Hitler! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, this:

[b][url=http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/mar/02/science.research]We owe it all to superstud Genghis[/url][/b] [i]Warlord Khan has 16m male relatives alive now, says study[/i]

One in every 200 men alive today is a relative of Genghis Khan. An international team of geneticists has made the astonishing discovery that more than 16 million men in central Asia have the same male Y chromosome as the great Mongol leader.

It is a striking finding: a huge chunk of modern humanity can trace its origins to Khan’s vigorous policy of claiming the most beautiful women captured during his merciless conquest.

‘One thirteenth century Persian historian claimed that within a century of Khan’s birth, his enthusiastic mating habits had created a lineage of more than 20,000 individuals,’ said team leader Dr Chris Tyler-Smith. ‘That now appears to account for around 8% of the men in central Asia.’

The team, from Britain, Italy, China and Uzbekistan, took tissue samples from 2,000 men from central Asia, and studied each one’s Y chromosome, the genetic package that confers maleness and is passed only from father to son.

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/mar/02/science.research

Are these good genes to have, even if the means of their propagation was dubious - by modern standards?

I’d say “hell yes” but then I’m descended from Vikings, and who knows what terrors happened on an individual scale back up my family tree.

All I can do is take what I am, embrace it, and run with it, and while I’m intellectually sad for those Neanderthals and the other races of humans homo saps seem to have ploughed under - it happened. And I refuse to wish things otherwise, and deny my bloody and wounded ancestors their hard-won victory.

Tricky topic though, and I do understand that not everyone sees things the way I do, and nor would I probably, if I was in their shoes. So I acknowledge that other views are valid, heartfelt, and legitimate.

I think this should be its own topic. Its way off discussion from Jinn, with spiritual traits based on gentics and race.

My point is the over generalization of “white” and “black” isn’t a race. You mentioned Northern Eurpoean, or Asian, but there are amany gentic differences within “white” communities, and many so-called “blacks” in North America are now genetically closer to North American “whites”, then their African black counterparts. We often call them black or white because humans need to constantly label everything so we can understand our environment.

This labeling of black and white and coloured as a race based soley on skin colour proved to be an abject failure in Appartide South Africa where my ex wife is from…

Cool, I’ve split it from my reply to Biosynth since that’s where it went in that direction more.

My point is the over generalization of "white" and "black" isn't a race. You mentioned Northern Eurpoean, or Asian, but there are amany gentic differences within "white" communities,

I agree, that’s why I said they were the broadest groupings possible.

The lactase persistance thing, which I used as an example, is more of a trait in northern European whites than southern European whites.

There’s an interesting article about ancestral diet and health here.

Here’s a snippet:

“Crete’s version of the Mediterranean diet, for instance—local vegetables, whole grains, little meat, and lots of olive oil (more than 25 litres per person a year)—conferred longevity and famously low rates of heart disease on its population. Northern Europeans placed on the Cretan diet for a study couldn’t seem to metabolize that much olive oil in the same way.”

What goes for diet - major differences when it comes to handling non-toxic fresh foods - I believe finds a resonance in other areas, such as the spirits we’re born with: bear in mind here that I work with Hathor and Dhjuty a lot and am not remotely Egyptian, so I’m not proposing this as a limit - just a starting point.

...and many so-called "blacks" in North America are now genetically closer to North American "whites", then their African black counterparts. We often call them black or white because humans need to constantly label everything so we can understand our environment.

African Americans are more likely to get diabetes than non-Hispanic whites: http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/high-risk-populations/treatment-african-americans.html

This seems to apply regardless of how many generations the person can date back (many black families pre-dating white immigrants to the USA), so with respect, I’m not so sure about that?

This labeling of black and white and coloured as a race based soley on skin colour proved to be an abject failure in Appartide South Africa where my ex wife is from...

That was a political tool to maintain minority-rule by whites, and not relevant to whether certain spirits are more closely attached, as in from birth, to people from certain ethnic groups, and again it goes in the direction of trying to deny differences just because some people used it for reasons we don’t approve of, or whatever.

People frequently use information incorrectly to push their own agendas, for example the Nazis portrayed Jews as subhuman and stupid, when in fact there’s some discussion about the uniquely high intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Whatever the reasons for that, the numbers are quite striking and - interestingly - Jewish people believe that they have a specific blood link to their God that relates to their ethnic identity, as well.

Blue eyed people are more intelligent than dark eyed people as a general rule, per a scientific study, which finally explains why I’m so fucking brilliant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html

Political correctness should NEVER be given priority over science and truth.

While some demons choose to associate with a certain ethnical look based on what they prefer or because of where they originated from (i.e. some demons do show themselves as white skinned, some black, some brown and so on) demons don’t usually have any preferences for a certain skin color, race, etc. or views against any certain race. They seem to remain neutral minded that if you are capable of evoking them and are willing to work with them honestly and diligently, they don’t care if your skin is purple.

Now I’m sure there may be some demons out there who are in fact racist or biased but for the most part spirits who have these biased opinions are those who had them in their previous life, i.e. mainly only human spirits and malicious non-demonic entities who have been programmed to think a certain way, will have these sort of opinions. Most actual demons can dislike the ideas of certain religions and organizations but most of the ones I know say they feel that battles between races, genders, etc. are stupid and pointless HUMAN concepts.

Sure, but I don’t think we have to immediately assume that observing differences between ethnic groups and genders will create conflict between them, and therefore they must be denied.

That’s is the default stance of the most insance extremes of political correctness, and also the mainspring of most RHP thought dating right back to Akhenaten - one happy homogenous bunch of sheep under their single Annointed Shepherd, with women either invisible, physically erased, or (modern RHP dogma of marxism and maoism) turned into masculinised drones.

I find it dubious… I had a kaleidoscope when I was little, endless variations in the patterns of the little pieces of coloured glass, never quite repeated in the same way… IMO our genetic package at birth is like that, a wondrous treasure chest of patterns, totally unqiue.

Trying to paint everyone’s patterns the same sludgey tone is virtually an act of genocide: “elimination of national (racial, ethnic) culture and religious life with the intent of ‘denationalization’”(Source) - it might not be enacted from outside, but internalising that much guilt and self-hatred for your basic structure can’t be healthy.

And RHP cults always massively favour the erasure of women: through veiling; social, political, and economic subjugation; or the most depressing modern form of insisting we attain “equality” by coming to despise everything traditionally feminine, in much the same manner as any hardened misogynist in the past.

But anyway, on the general topic of genetics, neat link I found today via MDA: Human evolution is more a muddy delta than a branching tree.

The first thing they do before taking over a country without actuak use of War is to infiltrate the culture…and to manipulate the religious spiritual beliefs of the people then doing what I call “Generational Engineering” (aka Aeonic Magick). In the form you expressed its called Spiritual Genocide which in this form is the erasure of past memories whichbis our Ancestors. When this is done alot of things are done to divide people, including from their families. This makesnit easier to brainwash them. This is a different type of warfare that ties in with economic warfare.

religions are codexes of magic. the oldest form of each religion always contains the steps to ascension. at least thats how it was explained to me.

the stories of the gods and the order in which they were spoken always reveals how to yourself become one of the gods if you dare take the initiative. you first have to become receptive to it, then let it reveal itself.

the old shaman cults knew that to reveal too much to people so confused by the realm of spirit too soon would be the end of what fragile society there was. religion at the end of the day is also a system of control. a tool for the mind.

religion is deceitful at its core and is not to be trusted. but take keen wisdom of the actions of the gods, and their many tales. for in their steps we must walk if we are to become what we truly are.