Spirits caught on video

If anyone has ever spent some serious time with me then you know that strange anomalous shit happens around me all the time. When I was in Iowa city for my daughter’s open heart surgery there were times when she would become fussy and irritated but the sound of the running water would calm her down. The spirits around me did a lot to make sure she was OK to give me a break while I was there with her by her side 24/7 for over 2 weeks.
I did manage to catch some things on video while I was there. One of them was that the spirits would run the water in the sink to help keep my daughter calm and the other I caught was that they would
send the elevator to me open the elevator doors for me so I wouldn’t have to wait so long to get back to my daughter in her room. I didn’t like being away from her for very long but I frequently had to leave for things such as go to the cafeteria to grab lunch etc. Here are a few of my video captures. The quality isn’t so good but it’s all I had while at the hospital.

8 Likes

Nice. Watching

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

wHICH SPIRIT?

1 Like

King Paimon, Gremory, Duchess Bune, President Camio, Pazuzu aka Zozo, Lucifer just to name a few, and the spirit of my father who died the day after fathers day which was the day we arrived at the hospital in Iowa city.

4 Likes

Yes, beautiful. You are well accompanied and she is well protected. I hope your daughter is doing fine.

2 Likes

Wow that is extremely amazing man I hope she is doing better that kid is so loved and she doesn’t even know it she is going to do great things when she gets older I swear the ones who are fighters always do

1 Like

She really is protected, they were surprised she had lived that long and as for her recovery, the doctors exact words were miraculous and unbelievable.

4 Likes