Spirits associated with Air?

Spirit’s that could affect the Weather. Like wind howling, Blizzards, lightening, storms, heavy rain…

What are some spirits that come to your mind?
Mention all you know please :slight_smile:

1 Like

King Paralda.

8 Likes

I know this may be tad irrelevant, but I remember how even as a kid I would playfully do the rain dance and it would always work. :laughing: I probably had tons of entities, associated with weather, proud, haha.

2 Likes

Ooh! Pazuzu is good for hot and pestilent winds. Typhon the Greek Titan is also good for chilling winds. Or simply strong ones.

6 Likes

Rain dance??

1 Like

Yeah, rain dance like a ceremonial dance in hopes it’ll cause it to rain some how. Just ceremonial magick, I suppose.

4 Likes

Assosiated with air or storms = Lilith, Namaah, Eisheth, Agrat, Lamashtu, Lilitu, Ardat-lili, Ninlil, Enlil, Baal Hadad, Zeus, Demeter, Lamia/Keto, Posidon, and a whole lot more.

2 Likes

This is where Google-Fu is a powerful skill to have.

Contrarily, Saints that are often sought through intercession to stop storms and ill-weather are St. Swithin, St. Barbara Dioscorus, and St. Medard.

2 Likes

I read somehwere that Beelzibul translates to “lord of all that flies” not “lord of the flies” as is commonly mistaken for now days.

3 Likes

I evoked Thor once with a hammer ritual to ask him for a favor. Clear night sky.

Loud thunder 30 minutes later.

2 Likes

Khil for earthquakes and possibly frimost for wind.
The Testament of Solomon has some listed, Waite has some besides goetic in Ceremonial Magic.

I’m going through ToS right now to grab some names.

1 Like

Sylphs. Zeus. Lucifer. Ornias. Pterodrakon. Tephras, Ephippas, Bechard. Khil. Mersilde. Baal. Ea. Enlil. Enki.

1 Like

Ashtaroth, possibly.
Ornias (bound to Aquarius).
Beelzeboul (bound to Tartarus).
Ephippas (stays in Red Sea).
Pterodrakon.
Tehom…
Ho Dragon Megas.
Bechard.
Mersilde, possibly.
Baal.
Bael.

If you are lookin to explore magick involving weather working with the elemental kings and the elemental forces may be a direction to explore. The mixture of the 4 elements in different level account for the manifestion of natural phenomena, some the same elements just in different levels.

2 Likes