Spirits are assholes this is why

Look here’s the Deal, why can spirits see hear homeless people and not give a damn not help the homeless people get into housing, I’m not talking about a homeless shelter either that’s not housing. If I were to place a spirit into the body of a decently Deceased homeless man trapping the spirit inside the body spirit lives out human homelessness spirit Wouldn’t like it and would know what it feels like

Why should spirits be concerned about a human problem?

Also, most spirits, including angels and demons, do not have the ability to influence the physical world without a human will directing them. In other words, if you want a spirit’s help, you need to ask for it.

Even the stories of “spontaneous” rescue by angels aren’t really spontaneous because the angels were called through prayer, even if that prayer was simply, “God, help me.”

5 Likes

My story is different, I met a demon I never asked for help with something , yet I was helped So In my experience. I know spirits can manipulate the physical world they can manipulate people which has happened without me asking for it.
Which is why I think in my Path I need to learn how to place a spirit trap it inside a recently deceased person to teach them a lesson.

Yeah, good luck with that.

4 Likes

Thanks

You assume these spirits care about what people chose to do with their lives and the consequences their actions or inactions led them to. Practitioners reach out to these entities and these entities choose to help or not.

They’re not obligated to, let me ask you are you housing a couple of homeless people? these entities don’t live here and what happens here doesn’t affect them, but you’re here why aren’t you housing these homeless people?

funny thing is you most likely can’t trap a spirit in a deceased body of a homeless person, the body is dead, there’s no energy flow, it would be like trying to close a door without door knob and thinking the door will stay shut.

3 Likes

People don’t give a damn either. Why don’t you do something to help if you’re concerned?

4 Likes

I feel like this path will just lead to delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

No But you assume I have a house I don’t

Then case in point, you aren’t doing anything to help so why should they? you’re just as much an asshole as they are in your view. Pot meet kettle.

1 Like

You aren’t out helping but they’re assholes for not helping either, that’s my point.

1 Like

Velenos didnt say that you being homeless makes you an asshole. You claim that the spirits do nothing, and therefore assholes, but you also do nothing, therefore wouldn’t you be an asshole too?

2 Likes

They can’t. They just can’t. It doesn’t make them assholes.

Doesn’t stop you from helping others but okay. I’ve met many humbly helpful homeless people. They can’t help in giving shelter but they help in other ways.

2 Likes

Edjerkate yerself bruh:

:point_up: FYI that post talks about the literal god of welfare and free money, as well. :+1:

2 Likes

In some occasions I thought that, outside practice, I’m better off not thinking about one or more gods “& C” than mentally complain about such an issue (and personally I’d like being able to help). Indeed it may be very likely that the global situation is complex…

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a lot of “God, help mes” that aren’t getting responses. You do bring up a great point, though. Praying for a deity is better than nothing; I’ve been helped just by saying that phrase (God, help me).

So can we. Except none of us, including the spirits can freely do it like how they describe God in the bible. It just doesn’t work that way.

Be prepared for nothing to happen or perhaps a little backfire.

That is quite true. However, my point was that even supposed spontaneous responses aren’t really spontaneous when you think about it.

3 Likes

the reason they dont come to help is because simply you did not ask for it, and you need to ask for it the right way through magick

chant Lucifer’s enn: RENICH TASA UBERACA BIASA ICAR LUCIFER

See if Lucifer will show up

also, you can forget about trapping a spirit, they are strong