Spirits and music

Hello again it seems I am posting a lot but another question popped in my head lol. I would imagine most spirits like music. I would imagine a demon like Lucifer likes classical music because I associate him as a classy knowledgeable entity if I invoke Lucifer would there be a better chance of him coming. I would love to hear experience with this regarding him and other demons or spirts

3 Likes

In a way Belial referred me to Lucifer when trying to improve in a sort of classical genre, though belial has also been helping me. So if he would send me to Lucifer i would assume he has some sort of expertise in classical. I have yet to call on him though. I know Belial does enjoy Beethoven.
Azazel really likes metal, but Iā€™ve also seen/heard him play the cello several times.
Honestly I see them as connoisseurs of music. They know what shit is good.
Also gotta take into consideration just how long these beings have been around. Iā€™m sure back in the day when classical was the ā€œpopā€ of the era, they enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so interesting, I would love to hear Azazel play cello, I my self am a musician thatā€™s what sparked my curiosity

1 Like

Its beautiful. He also sings, though I have no idea what language it was in.
Yet hes also a huge metal head lol.
What instrument do you play?

2 Likes

I am drummer, my main love would have to be jazz but I love everythingšŸ˜

Well if you wanted to improve Iā€™d say just pick a being, ask em whatā€™s up, and if they can help then theyā€™ll help, if they canā€™t theyā€™ll recommend someone else.

1 Like

I will at some point, I feel like Lucifer would be a wonderful starting point for me. I tried to invoke him a couple weeks ago not really knowing what I was doing,and reading some experiences on here made me think that it worked because I got a very intense tingling sensation and from the other experiences I have read about it seems that feeling is associated with him. Also when I started mediation on finding my power animal last week I have started noticing something appear out of the corner of my eye from time to time? Not concerned about it. Because it does not seem harmful and plus it makes me feel like I have someone always watching my back itā€™s comforting almost

2 Likes

In fact tonight Iā€™m gonna mediate real hard on my power animal havenā€™t found him yet but I have a nice quite spot to go to by a lake. That might really trigger something!!! Iā€™m super excited

2 Likes

I wish you luck :blush:

1 Like

Thanks and thank you for the information on Belial and Azazel. Iā€™m really interested in hearing him play.

1 Like

Theres no other sound like it in the worldā€¦
Lol I wrote a poem about it, comparing it to this sort of ecstacy. Itssā€¦ better than sex. Almost.

1 Like

In fact Lucifer does indeed loves classical music, but your gonna have to discover what instrument :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now Iā€™m intrigued. I feel like he will say the violin but just as a joke because Iā€™ve read he likes to make jokes from time to time :joy:

1 Like

I did a jazz playlist for King Paimon we listened this together, he liked it he also asked for atmospheric metal. But I was the one proposing the genres. I think as said before they know ā€œwhatā€™s goodā€ but in my experience it was more as sharing the genre I love for him to like it, choosing the best I can find.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome Iā€™m glad the king liked it and I can definitely appreciate that fact he likes good music and have good tastes. I wonder what king Paimon thinks of black metal?