Spirits and betrayal

Have some of you experienced spirits you had a relationship with or used as wards betrayed you?

2 Likes

No, however I experienced what I thought as a perceived deception, only for the spirit to deliver something better than what I asked for.

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve had cases of betrayal from entities in the past.

4 Likes

What happened?

2 Likes

I was helping an entity which we had a that kind of relationship but one time that same entity attacked me but also attacked some friends of mine as well, I wanted to figure out why but it wouldn’t allow us to really figure things out nonviolently which ultimately resulted in it

3 Likes

Yes, sometimes.

So there are a lot of reasons demons might betray you or lie to you. You might have heard of the old saying, “Feed a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.”it’s kind of a same thing like that with demons.

So if they just hand you everything you want all the time or just hand you the answers you want all the time then what are you gonna learn from that? How are you going to grow and change as a person?

So it’s not necessarily that they betray or lie its just that they often leave either some things unanswered or they’ll do it to teach you a lesson as to why that would happen, to teach you a lesson as to what you need to do, your part to do in order to accomplish something.

That’s what mostly it is. Remember that demons are lesson teachers, they’re divine intelligence and their goal is to help you grow and ascend and become a better person and to fulfill your great work as a physical being on this physical plane.

So that said, they’re not going to make it easy for you they do want you to have to work at things and they’re not just going to hand you everything. And it may seem like a betrayal.

3 Likes

This is pretty much it. I had Belial and Lucifer lie to me about something, and I took it pretty badly at the time. You have summed up the reasons though. Why would they do for me what I have the power to do myself? Why would the restructure reality for me on a whim when I put myself in the situations I want to avoid?

2 Likes

Always be weary of someone or something giving u what you want, without something equal or greater in return. this is one of the reason why i mostly work with nature and elemental spirits, they tend to be far more honest and direct in their intentions.

The few times ive worked with Goetian spirits they seem to be far too calculated in their motivations, i still work with them some and their lessons are good but theirs always a undercurrent of them getting more from me than i get from them. not a fan.

2 Likes

I agree there are some very machiavellian and maverick spirits within the Goetic class, but to be fair there are also some very honest, straight forward, decent spirits too ( think Marquis Phenex and Prince Orobas).

2 Likes