Spiritism and indigenous habits

Over the years with spiritism I have seen pretty twisted things and things and I would like to start answering questions of the things that I can answer and if you are interested in the rituals that you can do.

Well in the spiritism of my country or well the Venezuelan spiritism we have 3 main courts, each court has a lot of spirits that did something important in life, the three courts are the black court whose main deity or guide is Negro Felipe, the Indian or indigenous court whose guide is the Cacique Guaicaipuro and finally the liberating court that its guide is Simon Bolivar. Now everything has been said about the 3 courts, we have to talk about the main deity that is Queen Maria Lionza, the permits to smoke tobacco, the permits of anything go to her first, if she allows it, you can then continue with things and You can even ask him for things that don’t violate someone else’s will.

I will explain how to clean a place and know when they have given us permission to continue in what we are doing

Now everything has been said and quite clearly you cannot get in and do things without any protection, the first things you should do before starting with any of the things I say is a holy powder cross in a place with a lot of forest or if you can on a mountain, light the cross with a tobacco and recite the following prayers: Holy Mary pure without original sin conceived that every bad thing that is in these lands in these places, grab their path, Holy Mary pure, was everything bad go away in the name of the heavenly father.

and they have to finish smoking the tobacco with which they lit the cross until they finish it.
If everything goes well in the course of what you smoke tobacco, you should be attentive to the blue butterfly that is the sign that Maria Lionza listened to you, everything has been correct and you can continue.

Warning this is a Christian prayer in Spanish, maybe the translation is not 100% correct but they do not have the sentences in English either.

That prayer is to clear the ground and everything has been said, depending on what you are going to do there are different divinities in worship, and you should know as a precaution a lot of Christian / Catholic prayers, our father, sacred heart of Jesus, the guardian angel, and if you can those of San Marcos de Leon
If you want more protection when doing things in a place, draw with talcum powder, the symbol of the star of David

From now on and always knowing that cleaning is essential, I will be attentive to your doubts about what things they can do and what spirits to invoke, the courts are not complete, there are courts, like the Viking court, but I will answer your questions .

2 Likes

The Maria Lionza tradition is very interesting. What sort of cool things have you seen in the tradition? Does everybody have a spirit from the tradition?

Everyone has something closer to us as “guides” or spirits, it may be a relative, friend or ancestor who has died and watches over us. This is done with a research mass, now if you talk about the already strong spirits, those of the courts if Each one works with one or more spirits and they have their places where they can possess, whom to possess, what to do, advise people who go to the “portals” (Where spirits are transported) and that.

The “cool” things really are the spectacle of people who are possessed, from fire dances, injuries, and so on. What impresses me is that how the spirit goes down and makes the body of the possessed person remain intact, it is something not only of us is from Santeria as well but there it is rare to see these phenomena here it is very assured that if you go to a portal with a caravan you can see things like that

1 Like

I agree with you. I have seen vikings posess some of the people. That is amazing to see

1 Like

Yep when they start to punch or just bleeding or well when they start to cut their tongue for speak it’s something than impacts

1 Like