Spirit tried to kill me

Could be :man_shrugging:
Even if it was yahweh I wouldn’t hate him.
I would believe that’s his nature.
And not judge him and I would move on.
In the universe I dont think there is evil, or good or bad.
There just is :man_shrugging: these beings do as they see fit, they just being them self and you have the option to make choices freely
Should I let this being in my life? Or not?

When you came into existence in the universe you came with freedom and you have the right to make choices with witch type of enrgy you interact.
Do not give permission to a dark or light being that is known as a trickster and will fk up your life then you blame that being and call it “evil”

I would still keep him out of my path yahweh. Why? Because
I am the master of my own reality, my own God I am, so I decided who can build a relationship with me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah but I don’t believe it’s in Yahweh nature to act like this tbh, I think he just gets a bad rep on here, granted he was violent in the past but I think he calmed down now

1 Like

Allright, good to know.
Is he ok with the idea us humans not worshiping him? Is he ok with us trying to be Gods as well?
Does he claim his the almighty one and that his the creator of the planet and humans?

Maybe if his ok, people will try and forget about the past and he can help humans evolve. But probably people will not call him for guidance any time soon. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well he’s not holding a gun to your head is he? Lol

In the past I think so, but he’s really a god among many, I’ve worked with him, just like I’ve worked with many other gods

1 Like

So, A Parasite comes around, puts on the face of Jesus Christ, and feeds on the surrounding energy, and your own, then creates a white gold light around itself. Lots of positive energy ( stolen ). Then, it gets you to work with it, Then it makes that ‘‘connection’’ and feeds off you. Simple. Any Demon, Devil, Parasite, can shape change. . Not saying that this is the case. Just an obvious possibility. Anyone truly good and accurate with Divination, can check the validity of the Entity.
Also, even the New Testament says that ““Any spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. Any spirit that does not confess this is of the Anti Christ””. So, if this is really Jesus that people are working with, then they can ask this ‘Jesus’ if he came in the flesh… Also, they can ask this ‘Jesus’ what is it’s opinion about the ‘‘Blood of Christ’’… Is this Blood, Divine, or Common ?
I have my doubts about the whole Jesus thing, but, these are a couple of possible ways to ascertain if the entity is Jesus Christ, or an imposter. ( Changeling ).

1 Like

Yeah for sure :slight_smile: I just take it as a test because I had to decide what I was willing to put all my trust in. This spirit was very VERY powerful and was surrounded by countless spirits.

1 Like