Spirit to Remove Feelings of Love?

I have a friend that is with this guy that is obssesed with her. They are in a toxic long term relationship of many years. She has tried to break up with him, but he doesn’t accept the fact that he lost her. I’ve tried many spells to make them break up, and they have worked to some degree. She’s told him that their relationship has no future, and has tried to leave him. But he doesn’t want to let her go. And I believe she might be afraid to leave him. I feel this guy has the potential to be very dangerous, based on what she’s told me.

I’ve come to believe that the only thing left to do is simply to remove his feelings of love for her, so he would finally leave her alone. Do you know of a spirit with this ability? Thanks.

1 Like

Lilith removed those feelings from me.

3 Likes

How did you achieve this? just normal prayer/evocation?

1 Like

Just call on her and ask…

3 Likes

Any love deity can help. I was supposed to do this for a friend but her Goddess told me that she needs to learn this lesson herself.

Literally any love deity can help.

2 Likes

Can you do me one favour? Purely based on what you said but, can you figure out who my deity is? Happy to figure out the rest!

Sorry dude that’s something you’re gonna have to figure out for yourself. I did get a strong vibe from Freya so maybe start there

1 Like

That alone my friend is perfect enough, it’s a direction to follow so basically, thank you foranswering my question!!!

Thanks to everyone that replied. I’m going to call on Lillith and see how it goes.

1 Like