Spirit to make parents stop being homophobic?

Using magick to cause change without being willing to put effort forth with more mundane methods will only leave you with frustration. You can cast all the job spells you want, but until you actually put in an application, you won’t get any results.

2 Likes

I suppose so, it depends how devout they are. Plus, from a Christian perspective, the idea of women remaining silent in church wouldn’t be that odd.
Christianity teaches that women were created from the man, and as such the man is entrusted with looking after women. So the idea of only the gender that God entrusted the responsibility to speaking in his house sort of makes sense. It’s like a child sitting quietly during parent teacher meetings.

1 Like

I’m not saying I’m not putting mundane effort, but I understand what you’re saying, thanks.

2 Likes

It’s advice a lot of practitioners forget to apply. We get so caught up in the mystical side of things, that we forget that mundane applications can often have proper results. Always keep the mundane and the mystical at equal importance when you are changing your reality around you.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m scared to do mundane actions towards this if this means talking to them about it. I know I want to change this badly, but I’m scared of doing this in the mundane life.

1 Like

If it’s having that much of an impact on you, then you could look at magic based around changing sexuality. Obviously this is a fairly large step, but it’s certainly possible. You’d want to look into the various application of spiritual rebirths and changing thought patterns + personality

I don’t really think you said this with bad intention, I’m not changing who I am for bullshit of anothers, dude, and thats not what I asked for in the Topic, but its ok.

1 Like

I didn’t mean it as a anything against you at all. Just that, if it was bothering you enough, it was an option potential available to you. Taking the easy way out of bad situation kind of thing.

Hello,
I guess they know about you and if they wanted to do something they would already help you in some way.
So, I undersand your fear.
Yes, the mundane and the mystical have an equal importance. You can call Lucifer for the assistance, but don’t give them more then a few weeks. If it doesn’t work, maybe you should take some different approach. It’s not possible to be accepted by eveyone, even if they are your parents.
Good luck!

1 Like

I’m not sure adding a little devil worship (for such it will seem to them) to the mix is going to help them get on board with the gayness being a valid way to live. :thinking:

If you live with them, can you move out, maybe work with some money magick or job magick? Failing that ask the Archangel Raphael to convey to them that you are making the choices you need to make.

Unless you want to totally reject working with angels, but I think he may be helpful here. He doesn’t bend people’s minds but he is involved with information and communication, as well as healing.

5 Likes

2- steps

1. find someone in your family who’s not as uptight (trying to stay polite here) as your parents, like an aunt, an older cousin etc and who’s in good standing with your parents. Tell them about your sexuality and ask them if they could have a chat with your parents (without mentioning you, just a general chat, almost a debate maybe?)

2. do the magical works

1 Like

I’m between him and King Paimon or Bilek. Thanks.

I loved this.

1 Like

I’d say Orias or King Paimon then. They can help you feed those inconsistencies into their minds as well as their love for the individual that is currently overshadowed by programing.

I’ll also say it’s not from love, trust me. It’s a programing and their also programed to personally fail if they don’t “turn you to the light”.

There’s no empathy or concern involved.

1 Like

Thanks again.

Heracles from Theben.

I’ve just seen a complete documentry on an Elite Soldier Group,
formed and based on Gay loving Couples to fight against Spartians,
which had to be trained and bound by an oath to the greek gods.

so those have definately lasted some Energetic imprint which can be worked with.

In order for your Parent’s to change their view of Love between the same gender,
you should start investigating the Name Heracles,
do some proper emergence into the character.

You can join forces with those who’re in the LBGT Community around you,
and tell them you work on a project to show history comparising to modern Gay love.

While doing that, you’ll most likely get to a point where you feel like you can see / understand how and why his decisions where made as he did.

That’s the point where you start evoking him,
both to strengthen your community and personal freedom,
but also to help your Parents and those around the community to be more understanding,
and less judgemental.

-I couldn’t find a good sigil to work with asap, but just using the pictures on old clay vessle’s should do properly, when reached the emergence. You’ll most likely have to go with an Idol Worship version of Evokation, which isn’t very different from the normal methods, yet i have to point out, that by using an idol instead of a sigil, you need more of the Spirit’s Energy within you then by opening sigils which are specifically designed to call a specific deity.
The main reason here, is that you need to fill in more of it’s core attributes in order to match the correct energetic frequency needed for the conjuring.

Simply make sure you get to the point of understanding & agreeing with some of his actions in the literature you’ll have read by then, that’ll make the missing pieces fall in place.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I thank you, I’m doing this. But do you mean the greek god Heracles?

I cannot speak for your parents here…but as a mother, I can speak as a mother. Homophobia is something that is heavily ingrained into many, especially those of the religious path. Those are deep seated dislikes. In your case, homosexuality is taboo by religious definition…probably moreso than most of the listed sins.
However…YOU need to realize that this is YOUR life, YOUR path…not theirs. Their job is to guide you, protect you, nourish and nurture you. You need to be true to yourself, even if that is not popular with them. I know there are some cases of parents turning on a child who comes out of the closet to them. But in so many cases I’ve known about…the parents love overcomes the stigma/taboo.
You’re trying to overcome their will, their ingrained beliefs and religious ideals. It might be just easier and better to overcome your fear of their reaction. Nobody determines your worth but you…and that includes your parents…they don’t get to determine your worth, either.

2 Likes

Thanks for your words, the real problem is that I also have a younger brother who is lgbt too and I don’t want to leave him in a homophobic home and I also don’t want to cut my relationship with my parents when I move out the next year (bc I won’t fake I’m straight when I’m out). It also involves other questions.

Ultimately, it’s your choice how to handle it. I wish you the best dear.

1 Like

Tower reversed could mean a major shake up that will happen but will be less severe w/help from him.
Could also mean as the shake up occurs, needed for change from those set in their ways, you might have to accept whatever they have to give until in time they can open their mind.

2 Likes