Spirit to Help To Obtain a New Home

Well you message me as well

2 Likes

I dunno about spirits for new homes but with planetary magick a mixture of the moons(home) and mercurys(movement) energies can be good for such rituals.

A simple ritual you could do is inscribe 1 purple and 1 orange 7 day candle with a sigilized statement of your desire on both and then evoke the energies of each planet into each candle.

Visualize the home or residence you want as if you were exploring it for at least 10 minutes, ideally 30 if you can manage it and then snuff out the candle and repeat untill day 7 and let it burn down.

Ideally you want to have a good idea of what kind of home you want instead of playing it by ear. With rituals like these the more detail you can manage and hold constantly the better.

4 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done,look in your messages :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to know your ritual too Sasha2017, thereā€™s a house I want but donā€™t have any means (yet) to purchase.

2 Likes

My friend was able to find a safe comfortable place with Malphas but the way it manifested was quite chaotic

3 Likes

Thank you! I have not heard of Malphas.

It seems that most spirits a magician has a relationship with could help with something like this. I donā€™t currently have a patron, or one spirit in particular that I work with more than any other the way some here do, so I am unsure of what direction to go in. There doesnā€™t seem to be a single spirit that specializes in finding a home but most ā€œgeneralā€ spirits can help :thinking:

2 Likes

I just asked and he said that was his first Malphas ritual. Malphas is said to build houses and high towers and strongholds so he interpreted that as meaning that he specializes in giving a safe and comfortable place and/or leading the magician to that place or helping with what he needs to do to attain it kind of like the opposite of what it would mean to throw down towers or buildings with Malphas or Vine which can destroy that which protects your enemy and gives them security

4 Likes

You can always try multiple spirits, right? Like a layered spell. Probably some wealth demons and demons for subjugating people could potentially help along the way as well.

2 Likes

Actually, thatā€™s a good idea. I am usually a ā€œone spirit and doneā€ kind of guy so layering didnā€™t occur to me. Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It also just occurred to me that demons that give favours from friends and foes could be a big help here as well. Like Belial, Orobas, or Ronove.

2 Likes

Ok. I will copy and paste it for you later. x

2 Likes

Well, since this is my thread, do you mind sending it my way too, pretty please? :blush:

3 Likes

Of course. I will copy and paste it to you, I have had about ten PMs

2 Likes

If youā€™re cool with calling on archangels, Kamael can ā€œimprove the quality of that which is sought,ā€ and can improve your ability to seek and find. I called upon the spirit when I was looking for the apartment I live in now, and can confirm, very high quality. The place Iā€™m in now was the third I seriously considered I think, and I almost didnā€™t get it, had some back-and-forths with people signing and unsigning the lease or something.

The angels like to use blues and silvers with their interior decorated by the way, in case you have other preferences. They probably tailor the decor to suit your tastes, but Iā€™ve had an angel help out another friendā€™s apartment when I shared some money magick, and there was an mixup with the paint so some of the walls that were supposed to be white were a light blue. Again that could just be me, but I do think blue and silver are generally angelic colors though.

5 Likes

How did you call upon Kamael? Was it through the GoM books?

3 Likes

Yep, Archangels of Magick by Brand. I just used the basic sigil ritual as I hadnā€™t yet evoked an archangel at the time, but I am still very pleased with the results. For the request, Iā€™d think of some stuff that you definitely do want, but then leave the rest to the archangel. Kamael will know what would make you happy, and will likely surprise you.

You may also want to blend in a little money magick too, as thatā€™s not really Kamaelā€™s specialty and youā€™ll probably get a better deal if you do. If you do that actually, could you report back after on what sort of spirit you called and how it worked out? Iā€™d be curious to see how demonic power blends in this situation for the next time I move (if thatā€™s what you use, I have a general idea how the angels might work together).

2 Likes

Relevant YouTube videoā€¦(Thank you @Xag_darklight for enlightening me on how to do the YouTube linking)

2 Likes

aslo king zagan i think can do these kind of stuff

1 Like

I havenā€™t had much success with the GoM methods but Kamael might be worth a look. I have ā€œMagical Angelsā€, but not the Archangels book.

2 Likes