Spirit to Help To Obtain a New Home

If you’re cool with calling on archangels, Kamael can “improve the quality of that which is sought,” and can improve your ability to seek and find. I called upon the spirit when I was looking for the apartment I live in now, and can confirm, very high quality. The place I’m in now was the third I seriously considered I think, and I almost didn’t get it, had some back-and-forths with people signing and unsigning the lease or something.

The angels like to use blues and silvers with their interior decorated by the way, in case you have other preferences. They probably tailor the decor to suit your tastes, but I’ve had an angel help out another friend’s apartment when I shared some money magick, and there was an mixup with the paint so some of the walls that were supposed to be white were a light blue. Again that could just be me, but I do think blue and silver are generally angelic colors though.

5 Likes

How did you call upon Kamael? Was it through the GoM books?

3 Likes

Yep, Archangels of Magick by Brand. I just used the basic sigil ritual as I hadn’t yet evoked an archangel at the time, but I am still very pleased with the results. For the request, I’d think of some stuff that you definitely do want, but then leave the rest to the archangel. Kamael will know what would make you happy, and will likely surprise you.

You may also want to blend in a little money magick too, as that’s not really Kamael’s specialty and you’ll probably get a better deal if you do. If you do that actually, could you report back after on what sort of spirit you called and how it worked out? I’d be curious to see how demonic power blends in this situation for the next time I move (if that’s what you use, I have a general idea how the angels might work together).

2 Likes

Relevant YouTube video…(Thank you @Xag_darklight for enlightening me on how to do the YouTube linking)

2 Likes

aslo king zagan i think can do these kind of stuff

1 Like

I haven’t had much success with the GoM methods but Kamael might be worth a look. I have “Magical Angels”, but not the Archangels book.

2 Likes

Hi @anon88243269. Actually this is quite amazing that I have literally been “bugged” by this thread, as currently I need to get a new home very asap!! Living currently in a situation that is “Unbearable” to say the least… Or rather the other assholes that stay here… Moving out is going to have to go down real soon, but so much stumbling blocks before me, so little time. Literally been kicked out almost like a Damn dog. Please would you be so kind as to share with me the info as described above. Would definitely give it a go asap!!! Thanks & Regards

2 Likes

Well you know I’m biased, but I’d definitely recommend Archangels of Magick. It’s what really got my magickal journey going, and the archangels have been with me ever since. I’d been away from them for a short time, and I’d forgotten the sheer awe their presence inspires.

They are everywhere in nature, their voices in the song of birds, in the soft winds that carry the rustling leaves, the rays of sun that sparkle through the clouds and the trees in the twilight of dawn. They are the subtle beauty that radiates through all things, and their bodies span across the sky beyond the horizon.

Sorry for being sappy, just feeling a little inspired :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just logged on so just got your message. What do you want? PM me with your request and I will see if I can help.x

2 Likes

Hi @anon88243269, thanks for the reply. I was referring to your Bune ritual a bit higher up in this thread, with regards to the property selling/buying? My apologies for not PM, I don’t seem to have that function yet, waiting for time to pass lol.

Thanks for your time.
Dark regards

2 Likes

Ok. Can I pm you? I will have to check if you are a new member, sorry it is 5am here and I am bog eyed still. x

2 Likes

No problem, from what I’ve gathered you can pm me and I can reply but I cant be sending pm’s yet. Apologies for disturbing your sleep, sometimes I forget we all live in different time zones… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Oh no, my Dog woke me up and I logged on. I will PM you the ritual later today. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Lol I’m sure the dog was subject to some choice language at that time of the morning… Thanks so much for your assistance with the ritual, Wil most definitely let you know how it goes when it becomes fruitful!!

2 Likes

Hey man, how did your friends situation manifest chaotically after contacting malphas?

1 Like

I work with Bageta Makum. Recently started thinking about the specifics of what I wanted in a home. I thought "fully furnished, by the beach, really really nice neighbourhood, fun, where I can walk everywhere to nice restaurants, and maybe even go to fiestas. I have some latina blood, so it would have been perfect for me. Anyway, i didn’t know where/how that would have happened because where i live, none of that is near me. if i wanted to go further, it would cost me 700-millions where i live. I was looking around for house helping spirits, i worked with saint joseph for a while but kept finding places that weren’t exactly right for me. then i stumbled upon Bageta Makum. At this point, I was extremely frustrated and decided to give up, but had a good feeling about him. So I evoked him, and this guy I used to know, randomly started talking to me again. He was from Miami. I always wondered what it was like to move to miami, but never thought it was realistic.

After I did my ritual with him, I went out to get a coffee and overheard this couple talking about moving to miami beach. Again, i dismissed it but something about their conversation caught my attention. they kept talking about how cheap it was to move there etc. i decided to research this, because honestly, it sounded like a load of crap. but i did find a fully furnished condo, 5 min from the beach, 5 min away from ocean drive where everything is at, and when there’s fiestas, i could walk. literally everything i asked for. it was 159,000 usd. 20 percent down was too much for a down payment, but we searched around for more private lenders, and we actually got a good rate, and the lowest you can put down is 3 percent. except we have to pay more, but its well worth it. i was worried i couldn’t afford it , but my cousin wanted to pitch in.

my offering to bageta makum, was i’d tell people about him since he’s really unknown :frowning: i’m just so excited. i hope more people work with him. he appears as a male to me. good luck!

7 Likes

Where can I find more information about him? I can’t find anything. Please provide the extra info. Congrats to you.

2 Likes

he has a channel : fraterjuice

1 Like

Hello Anon,
Please could you send me your BUNE RITUAL for procuring a new Home ??
Thanks infinitely in advance .
pegasus

1 Like

Please be aware that the person you are replying to is no longer on this forum. Any time you see “anon” followed by a bunch of numbers, it means the person has closed their account permanently.

3 Likes