Spirit to force contact

Hello, did you get the results you were looking for with the Marie Laveau Tomb Spell??

Sadly not. But, hell, that was almost a year ago at this point, and Iā€™m currently more in need than ever of contact to be made, so I think Iā€™ll try it again. Now that Iā€™m so much more skilled than I was back then, who knows? Maybe this will end up being just what I needed. Maybe itā€™s no coincidence that this pops up again right when I need it the most.
Iā€™ll give it a try, and Iā€™ll be back on here with results as soon as they come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s not meant to be! Sometimes, as you may know or realise, that thereā€™s a reason for everything, the universe knows what we need most in our lives. I believe that before we came into the earth we all have a blue-print of our lives where everything we experience is just that an experience to learn from or better ourselves. We chose whom we keep company with and whom we end up with in our lives, Iā€™m sure we all chose what best serves us all in our lives, so donā€™t worry too much about getting your ex back, chances are theyā€™ve moved on their path and maybe itā€™s a message for you to move forward in your path and allow the universe to send you what is pre-written. :smile:

1 Like

I know this thread is a little older, but I wanted to ask. If I made an offering like this and requested from her to allow someone to contact me and to stay in contact with me, not necessarily for love reasons, would that still work? Also, I should note that I message the person, but theyā€™ve never actually spoken or messaged me before. Does that conflict with anything?

A thing that shouldnā€™t be over looked is that a(ny) Contact Spell is intended to get them to contact you.
This doesnā€™t mean the contact will be nice. it doesnā€™t mean they are going to write you a love letter. They might. But they could just as well finally tell you to stay out of their lives for ever.

Not responding to anybody in particular here, just giving my opinion on the matter (based on experience)

1 Like

If I donā€™t have access to a cemetery and I donā€™t have an alter, can I still place an offering for her? (I offered fruits and candies)

Hi, I have done this spell before and I didnā€™t leave an offering bcos i couldnā€™t get to a cemetary neither. Yes, you can place a flower/s or extra Incense, maybe a shot of whisky as an offering in the area where you are burning the RED or White candle, donā€™t forget to mark the 3 XXX on the Grave picture of Marie Laveau. Have faith that Mz Laveau is the Queen of magic and she will grant your wish. Also, make sure you say person full name, i made the mistake naming someone and a different person with same name called me, but the next day the person i intended called. Fruits and candles will be fine. I also did not have an altar. Best wishes and when you do this spell make sure to forget about it afterwards. Let me know how you went. might take a few days. :smiley:

1 Like

I placed the red XXX and did as the instructionsā€¦ but I did not light a candleā€¦ should I wait a few days and see? Or should I re-request it from her and burn a candle?

Place the RED XXX on the picture, also mark XXX on the RED candle, cleanse the candle with olive oil make the sign of the cross downward and up to the top then across from right to left or whichever way you prefer, without taking your finger off candle, then light it and make your petition. Re-request.

1 Like