Spirit to force contact

Hey, is there a good spirit to use to force someone to contact you (anyone in your circle, whether it be an ex, or anybody else)? Thanks!

2 Likes

Paimon and Dantalion.
You can go extrem and do the Intranquility Spell.

5 Likes

[quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2274”]Paimon and Dantalion.
You can go extrem and do the Intranquility Spell.[/quote]

What is the Intranquility Spell?

Check with google, best on lucky mojo site.
In short, it sends the wandering spirit from hell to torment the person and think constantly about you, day and night, until they went back, make sex with you or just make a call.

Go, read, and share with us on what you have decided.

1 Like

[quote=“dellamage, post:4, topic:2274”]Check with google, best on lucky mojo site.
In short, it sends the wandering spirit from hell to torment the person and think constantly about you, day and night, until they went back, make sex with you or just make a call.

Go, read, and share with us on what you have decided.[/quote]

Thanks Dellamage. I will look into it.

I’m thinking of just evoking Paimon for this though…the Intranquility spell seems to be a kind of love spell.

Those are good ideas, but have you just tried texting the person yet? Pretty easy way to get them to contact you quickly that way. ;p

No it is not a love spell, its a curse. Even if you got the person there is no gaurantee they will be the same person once they’ve been through the psychological torment of being constantly haunted by an intranquil spirit. You realize this is just as dangerous for you as it is the…ah, don’t worry about it you should be fine.

1 Like

[quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2274”]Paimon and Dantalion.
You can go extrem and do the Intranquility Spell.[/quote]

Dantalion can’t force anybody to do anything.

Haha, yes I know but I am in a position where I can’t really do that. It’s kinda hard to explain…

good luck in this; this may be obvious, but just to add aspect-angle to the above, what about the approach of affecting what-ever energetic-support is there for “that which is obstructing-contact”?

(ie what-ever that is, not implying it is external, but "objectify-it, and as said in N. Gaiman’s Neverwhere, “Everything locked wants to open.” …

the energetic expression of something: form-follows function (ala Buck-Fuller and FL Wright)… tap that essence and it may express itself and thereby no longer be in that Pattern… releasing that Equilibrium (~tensegrity that held things as they were Stuck)…

Downside to that, to dive in to that, it Unfolds by pouring into your wholeness- what new-whole mixes from its addition?

3 Likes

Five year-old thread, but I will reply anyway.

Espiritu Intranquilo (restless spirit) and Anima Sola (lonely spirit) overlap in purpose. Some women tend to prefer working with Anima Sola considering the female aspect as being relatable to their suffering generally caused by the absence or more specifically abandonment by a man.

It’s common to use an image candle of Anima Sola (red) or Espiritu Intranquilo (peach) when doing spellwork with them.

My experience has been that the desired effects can occur on your target, but do not necessarily make them contact you. Sometimes, the opposite happens where they are so disturbed and unwell from the effects that they are drained of energy and unable to contact you.

There is also a general risk of feedback where the effects of desperation you wish to impose on your target impact you more than your intended target…which really sucks!

You have to be in a position of formidable confidence to resist those effects.

1 Like

The whole point of the intranquil spirit is to get someone who is not in contact with the spellcaster to contact them. The only way to receive relief is to contact that person (or reconcile with them). The side effects are they will think about the spellcaster and become obsessed with them. They are usually extremely tired by the time they returned because they cannot sleep, eat, work or anything else without being in contact with the spell caster.

By the way, if you decide to use the intranquil spirit be sure to do sweetening and love work alongside of it so that when the target returns Things Are kind and loving. Being kept awake for days, weeks or months can make people extremely nasty.

1 Like

Being new here i’m not familiar with other spirits or entities, still learning and loving it, but I done a quick spell one day and it worked within four days.
I downloaded a copy of “Marie Laveau” Tomb, she was a Famous Voodoo Priestess. I followed the instructions and wished for a certain person to call me, next day another person with the same name called me. It worked but was wrong person because i didn’t state their full name, 2 days later the original person i wished for actually called me, but that person was not nice to me. Be careful what you wish for making sure you state exact name and if you want them to contact you in a nice manner specify that otherwise you may get a cranky call like i did. Although, it worked out well because obviously our destinies weren’t meant to be together. It’s a quick and simple spell, I offered some incense and a glass of whisky and left it on the altar overnight and emptied it next day. Good Luck. smiley:

3 Likes

Is the oil required?

1 Like

I didn’t burn any oil, not really required but you can add anything you like as an offering, I squirted a little perfume on the paper of the tomb. :smiley:

I’m a bit confused - when I tried to look this up, the only thing I can find is

Can you elaborate a bit on what you’re referring to?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, that’s not the one i have. Type in “Marie Laveau Love Spell Tomb” or type on your url " Make a love spell wish on Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau's tomb." you will see a picture of the tomb like the one you have, type on GOOGLE. You will be taken to a sight called THE VOODOO BOUTIQUE scroll down and you will see " Make a Love Wish on Marie Laveau’s Tomb.
Follow the instructions.
I lit a Red candle on a Pot Belly Stove, midnight, I also lit some incense, done the wish and offered Marie Laveau a glass of whisky, you can offer wine or something she may use on her spells such as Hair clipping, I also offered her some perfume which i sprayed on the Tomb paper, or if you are near a cemetary you can put some flowers on anyone’s grave as it says on the instructions. It’s a simple spell but you can add anything as an offering to her. Expect to see results within 4 days. Good Luck and if you need more help don’t hesitate to ask. x

3 Likes

I see. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I did the thing. I’m going to leave candy at a cemetery later… I’ll post results on here once they manifest

I’m very happy for you. Good Luck and please do post results. It will be interesting to see the outcome. :smile: