Spirit Sex Can Attract Unwanted Entities

Yeah I asked but he said just another angel. I asked Azrael after and he said don’t worry about it. So I just let it go. I’m more worried about that crusty thing though lol

1 Like

Me too because I don’t discriminate so I’m glad I found someone who is just like that.
Edit: Azrael says thanks for the advice. He’s still trying to learn about having a mortal wife.

1 Like

Tell him to start hanging around furfurs more so he can tell him a few things lol I’m sure your not as stubborn as u am but he has his work cut out for him lol I’m also furfurs first and only mortal so I’m sure he feels the same way

1 Like

Lol he’s already decided to hang with him. I was like ok then lol

1 Like

If you want to learn how to protect yourself. I have plans on expanding this and other threads of mine.

2 Likes

What if I never have astral traveled is there still a chance, I feel that ever since I been having sex with my 5 succubus that there’s like a portal opened between my imagination (astral) and physical reality , especially when i smoke weed it really opens the gates to the 4rth dimension

1 Like

To out it in plainer terms. They were after your sexual energy. That’s all.

Heph is a great guy. I honor him often in games I play online by mastering crafting or Grand-mastering it. IRL, I’m not such a great crafter but ok at improvising tools. Kinda sucks that astral sex attracts unwanted. Through my working alone I’ve gotten to where I lust badly esp at the end of a ritual. I may very well have a sex spirit attached in me though I hardly feel its unwanted. I will say I can’t seem to get beyond satisfied like a nympho maybe. I’m still pretty envious of those that can communicate so well. I continue to try though.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes it’ll still attract them. It’s the scent

2 Likes

73 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thoughtform (Of?) Spirit Spouse Discussion

Thank you for this warning and thread. Its much appreciated

4 Likes

Just had an experience today. I have someone that needs protection, asked Azrael who is good for that and he said Michael. So I’ve been researching Michael to help my friend. Today when I took a nap, Michael proceeds to visit me and ask me about the situation. Mind you they are not supposed to be talking to me. Azrael made this very clear when he introduced me to a large amount of demons and angels the other night. So that was strike one for him. Then he began saying inappropriate things. That’s strike two. The third strike is him groping me and sniffing my neck like a weirdo. I was like what the hell is your problem? You know who I belong to. Of course I had to tell Azrael and he was furious. He was like I literally just introduced you and said you’re mine and I branded you. I was like yes, the disrespect.

2 Likes

Right now I’m mostly invisible and hidden to things that want to harm me, mostly due to my pregnancy and this baby being heavily protected.

It is so extreme that people I talked to a month ago, forgot who I was and a bunch of toxic people who I didn’t realize were bad seemed to vanish or block me.

Things will work themselves out, I’m surprised he introduced you to so many with how they act around you.

1 Like

It’s good you’re blocked from toxic people. You can have a more positive pregnancy. Less stress that way. Lol pregnancy is stressful in itself without having things hopping around you.

He said he took a gamble doing that but he wanted it known who I was and that he will fight over me. Smh. I was worried some of them might try me but I didn’t think Michael would be the first one to try.

1 Like

Idk. It was just scary. We were talking and he was fine one minute. Then the next minute he lunges at me and starts squeezing my breasts and my ass and is rubbing his nose all over my neck like I’m catnip or something. He even knocked me down and had me horizontal. I was like wtf dude get the hell off me. And he was like I want you let me have you. And I said if you don’t stop I’ll scream for Azrael. He said don’t do that. Then got up and left like he didn’t just assault me. I woke up right after I was reviewing what happened and Azrael popped right up and was like who touched you. Then he was like nevermind I’ll look myself. He looked at my memories and was just in disbelief. He said out of all people why did it have to be Michael that tried me. I don’t know. It scared me

1 Like

The first time me and my spirit boyfriend ever had sex we had no idea there was another spirit that was staying hidden and was watching us doing it. And then she tried to join in. Its like wtf lol. I kicked her ass after that though. That happened a couple times with that same spirit and i started doing magic to keep me and my guy protected from her and a friend of mine sent some protective energy too because that spirit would sometimes show up even when no sex was going on. Luckily these days she aint around smh.

1 Like

That’s so annoying. They can be so disrespectful and love to challenge each other

1 Like

apparently just like in human society , spirits have a dominance hierarchy in which they test the waters of other spirits relationships

1 Like

Right and we in the middle of it.

Michael apologized to me today. I didn’t want an apology anymore but Azrael insisted that I hear Michael out so I did. I didn’t mention before but he actually penetrated me and hurt me. So I don’t really want to see him anymore. But he explained that he never intended for any of that to happen. He said when he sniffed my neck he lost control of himself. He said he felt feral. Interesting way of putting it. All he could think about was devouring me and keeping me for himself. As he explained this to me he remained outside my window. He wouldn’t come near me. But he said that it’s best I listen to Azrael and don’t allow anyone else near me. He also said that out of everyone he truly felt that Azrael was best for me. If anyone could control themselves it would be Azrael. Then he left. So there it is. I’m angel/demon nip. All jokes aside that makes me feel kinda limited. So far the only ones I can be around are Azrael, Lilith, Gaia and Athena. Not sure I want to risk being around anyone else after this.