Spirit ruined my speech

Get out of my body you annoying prick!! Don’t get anywhere near me. Leave me now!

1 Like

How did the spirit ruin you speech?

2 Likes

A lot of times when I speak, a sudden surge of energy gets pushed on the muscles of my face starting from the top of my nose and I will pronounce things incorrectly and even say things that are irrelevant. I think the energy quickly enters a part of my mind that will place thoughts and sometimes will just come in just to ruin my speech. Have you ever felt that? Sometimes the spirit will laugh and it comes out of my lungs. I thought it was kind of normal?

3 Likes

He’s presented as a big blob spirit that’s bigger and badder than the rest the couple of times in some drawings.

2 Likes

Spams words in my head or a certain name.

2 Likes

What words and names? research them then maybe it will ease up. Also do you have a fear of being humiliated or embarrased? Some spirits work this way as a way for you to stop giving a shit what other people think of you.

3 Likes

You just nailed it! That’s exactly what it’s been doing. I even nicknamed it a “bully” spirit. Yes, very generic. As far as the spamming. The name is of a girl I kind of used to like. He’s spamming her name because he’s making fun of me. Any other words are also making fun of my embarrassments.

2 Likes

Who have you been working with? Any trickster deities? It’s going to keep happening till you learn to lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself. Also you need release these embarassments and fears. Try lighting some black candles and work with the spirit to help you release them. Fighting it will make it worse lol

2 Likes

“Those who regard this ritual as a mere device to invoke and banish spirits, are unworthy to possess it.”
Aleister Crowley referring to pentagram rituals (Footnote to Palace of the World)

Al.

8 Likes

let me see if i can help

2 Likes

Public Speaking

Organise: A 3 point speech with 3 points for each main point. A 5 point delivery with 4 parts per each main point. Don’t read it or use palm cards. Memorise. Even if you forget some you’ll remember most.

Rehearse: Imaging really fucking up and everyone looking and laughing at you. Keep doing it until these possibilities don’t faze you, or at least not as much – then rehearse your delivery properly.

Breathing: Breath deep breaths and release the tension with each exhale.

Delivery: Remember pausation. The measured pace. And remember pausation again. (Study Obama’s delivery pace.)

Projection: You’re talking to everyone, even the people at the back. Make eye contact with everyone – even the people you can’t see. Learn how to control your body’s/hands’ movements.

When I used to speak to audiences of five to six hundreds (or thereabouts) I’d suck in and project the audiences’ energies back to them. Public speaking is an act of Magick! I’d studied and have a natural ability. But it’s hard work and after an hour or so I’d be depleted.

Al.

9 Likes

Agreed!

This isn’t a “magickal” solution but it’s highly recommended:

"Who We Are

Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs."

"Is Toastmasters Right for You?

Do you want to become a confident public speaker and strong leader? If so, Toastmasters is the place for you. You’ll find a supportive learn-by-doing environment that allows you to achieve your goals at your own pace. Learn how Toastmasters has changed the lives of members."

Also some stuff in this about coming across well to people:

3 Likes