Spirit Portrait

Does anybody or has anybody ever drawn portraits of the spirits they evoke? Perhaps there is a site online dedicated in part to such a collection? I and I’m sure many of you are always fascinated to know what they look like as they’ve appeared to man over the ages.

I have drawn or sketched most of the spirits i`ve come across on my path in general, not only in evocation. I have also done many locations of my astral travels.

I dont have access to the computer i keep all my art where im right now, but i can show you a couple.

• I draw this when i was, 17 (or maybe younger can`t recall when exactly). It depicts my two spirit guides and some other spirits. The girl is there because of raging hormones ha).

-This is not the grim reaper (the scythe is confusing, but i added it as artistic license). It`s a guardian spirit which i found in Hades.

-This is from the astral. It`s part of a much bigger piece which i never finished.

Yup, some of mine are here, plus some posts by other members. :slight_smile:

I personally love spirit-based art. Especially the kind that acts as a gateway. I’ve very seldom made any such art(because I have the drawing skills of a 3-year-old)

I salute thy art

[quote=“Zeus, post:2, topic:7967”]I have drawn or sketched most of the spirits i`ve come across on my path in general, not only in evocation. I have also done many locations of my astral travels.

I dont have access to the computer i keep all my art where im right now, but i can show you a couple.

• I draw this when i was, 17 (or maybe younger can`t recall when exactly). It depicts my two spirit guides and some other spirits. The girl is there because of raging hormones ha).[/quote]

That drawing is like wow!

A recent one i did after some work with the Qliphoth.
Depicts a place i was transferred to for a few moments, where i found myself standing in front of the black sun. Supreme awe and then a sudden massive expansion of my consciousness occurred. Returned back very quickly to get grounded in my everyday stupid self.