Spirit Partners

I absolutely LOVE that!

It’s funny, when I learned healing, the real saintly gentle people tended to not do as well as people with a major streak of being a bastard (or bitch if you prefer), even though they were otherwise highly motivated - and yes, I independently discovered that out-crazying a demon is often the best way to get what you want. Super quote![/quote]

How does your husband(the demonic one) put up with you?

Just kidding,we all love your craziness.It’s noteworthy that whoever walks this path thoroughly enough,will start to receive some really crazy stuff,in terms of information and such.In fact,merely listening to the voices in your head might get you labelled as a lunatic.

My husband isn’t a “demon.” :slight_smile:

Wasn’t sure,hence why I said ‘‘demonic’’. Although, don’t you have a daemon child! I do realize the word daemon and demon aren’t the same,but it’s really more of a positive and negative connotation thing than it is about a specific type of entity.

Meh, even though I am very curious about who the hell your husband really is,I KNOW with certainty that it is information best NOT shared,and I absolutely know how to respect that.Besides,I’ll probably meet him eventually.I may already have,and not known it’s him.

I was intending on sending you a PM some time to explain what exactly it feels like to actually be ‘‘married’’ to a spirit,if it’s the same thing as a life-long pact,just with a romantic and sexual addition,or if there is more to being married to a spirit than meets the eye.

BUT,I ALSO know that you have a LOT going on,and that it’s probably best not to poke around and ask stupid question simply to satiate curiosity,when I’ve never fallen in love with a spirit(at least,I don’t remember falling in love with a spirit,except this one time when I made an egregoric girlfriend but that was REALLY unhealthy,emotionally speaking),and would have no idea what that whole thing would feel like.

Not trying to derail the thread,by the way.

'S okay, I split this to a new thread coz it wasn’t remotely about the Sorceress Cagliastro thread.

I was intending on sending you a PM some time to explain what exactly it feels like to actually be ''married'' to a spirit,if it's the same thing as a life-long pact,just with a romantic and sexual addition,or if there is more to being married to a spirit than meets the eye.

BUT,I ALSO know that you have a LOT going on,and that it’s probably best not to poke around and ask stupid question simply to satiate curiosity …

Yes, good call - I really just can’t be bothered to describe intimate and detailed accounts of stuff, just marry a fucking spirit you like, and see how it goes?!

It’s like asking “Eva, you wear boots in the winter, please give me a detailed account of why you do this and how it feels, and also how you chose it” - GAH!!

HOMEWORK much?!

I just feel like falling asleep to be honest, because anyone who’s BOUGHT boots will know, and anyone who hasn’t can just fuck off.

Sorry about the swearing but it is my post-conversion (there were no sexual swear-words in pre-Xian England) heritage… :slight_smile:

'S okay, I split this to a new thread coz it wasn’t remotely about the Sorceress Cagliastro thread.

I was intending on sending you a PM some time to explain what exactly it feels like to actually be ''married'' to a spirit,if it's the same thing as a life-long pact,just with a romantic and sexual addition,or if there is more to being married to a spirit than meets the eye.

BUT,I ALSO know that you have a LOT going on,and that it’s probably best not to poke around and ask stupid question simply to satiate curiosity …

Yes, good call - I really just can’t be bothered to describe intimate and detailed accounts of stuff, just marry a fucking spirit you like, and see how it goes?!

It’s like asking “Eva, you wear boots in the winter, please give me a detailed account of why you do this and how it feels, and also how you chose it” - GAH!!

HOMEWORK much?!

I just feel like falling asleep to be honest, because anyone who’s BOUGHT boots will know, and anyone who hasn’t can just fuck off.

Sorry about the swearing but it is my post-conversion (there were no sexual swear-words in pre-Xian England) heritage… :)[/quote]

I would just like to point out that many of the female spirits I encounter these days are actually fairies,and because I am technically a child of Hecate,they are all technically my sisters…so that would be weird…

However,there are succubi,angels,undines,goddesses,and tons of other female spirits.

But,it would be super daft of me to think ‘‘I should marry a spirit,but which one to choose?’’ when I clearly know that that is most certainly NOT how I make that type of decision with mortal human females.

I don’t look over dozens of girls,interview them,ask them to run for me some errands and teach me things,and then expect one of them to go out with me and marry me.And treat that marriage more as a business contract with sex than a marriage.That’d be crazy.

I simply fall in love with someone,who I meet in my interactions with spirits.I also do not really think that I’m made for actually dating a spirit,because I am very monoamorous in nature.

I’m serious.I know that that sounds a bit strange,especially for a guy,and would be dismissed as bogus by anyone out there,but I am speaking here,honestly and frankly,I can seldom maintain more than one crush at the same time,much less date two at the same time,with the other’s permission.

So having a spirit girlfriend/wife/whatever would probably mean not having anyone physical with me,which is a hard thing to wrap my mind around.

I also tend not to fall in love super-fast,which also means I tend to fall out of love REALLY slowly.Which is highly disadvantageous for me,at this time,especially considering my love life is an absolute mess.

But meh,I’ll learn.After all,I’m just a little girl.*

And keep in mind people,that this is just me.I know Eva makes it work REALLY well,I’m just saying I wouldn’t.

Anyone else got interesting spirit partner stories to share?Best not let this thread go to waste.I was confused when my posts disappeared,but I realized soon enough that Eva probably used her mod magix to do stuff,so I just ignored it.

*The little girl is a reference to the recurring element of the little girl in my magical path,the manifestation of my godform as a little girl,something I will talk about soon-ish,and the little girl that I was in a past life,who I plan on working with more closely and who’s legacy I plan on honoring.

I never thought about marriage when my two spirit wives came into my life. I just…fell in love that first night, because it felt so pure and honest. And I was the one that said those three words to her. And believe me, it can be as hard to start a relationship with spirits as it is with humans. The difference is that spirits often have high tolerance and patience, because they have the absence of time and no schedule to follow in their “bucketlist” of careers and egos before they realize it’s too late for romance and intimacy.

I simply fall in love with someone,who I meet in my interactions with spirits.I also do not really think that I'm made for actually dating a spirit,because I am very monoamorous in nature.

It’s natural, don’t you think? If you can be yourself at 100% and still get acknowledged, respect and love without being judged, who wouldn’t fall in love? Does love have “rules”? Love often breaks the rules of generalizations and norms, but rarely sticks with it. Spirits or entities can be the exception to break those rules and that firewall behind it.

So having a spirit girlfriend/wife/whatever would probably mean not having anyone physical with me,which is a hard thing to wrap my mind around.

Not necessarily. Honesty about that issue need to be speaking of, and will work with an agreement with the spirit. Because, like humans, there can be jealousy involved. Honesty is one of the most important part when having a relationship with a spirit…even if they already knows your true intentions.

I never thought about marriage when my two spirit wives came into my life. I just…fell in love that first night, because it felt so pure and honest. And I was the one that said those three words to her. And believe me, it can be as hard to start a relationship with spirits as it is with humans. The difference is that spirits often have high tolerance and patience, because they have the absence of time and no schedule to follow in their “bucketlist” of careers and egos before they realize it’s too late for romance and intimacy.

I simply fall in love with someone,who I meet in my interactions with spirits.I also do not really think that I'm made for actually dating a spirit,because I am very monoamorous in nature.

It’s natural, don’t you think? If you can be yourself at 100% and still get acknowledged, respect and love without being judged, who wouldn’t fall in love? Does love have “rules”? Love often breaks the rules of generalizations and norms, but rarely sticks with it. Spirits or entities can be the exception to break those rules and that firewall behind it.

Not necessarily. Honesty about that issue need to be speaking of, and will work with an agreement with the spirit. Because, like humans, there can be jealousy involved. Honesty is one of the most important part when having a relationship with a spirit…even if they already knows your true intentions.[/quote]

Thank you for responding!

Your first point is a confirmation of EXACTLY what I was saying.You don’t marry spirits,in the same way that you enter a pact with them(at least not in this day and age),you simply fall in love with said spirit.

The rest of the food,is good food for thought,because it really shows that this kind of thing is very unique.I understand about those who truly can make it work,I’m best friends with someone who does make it work(talking about you Eva).

It just seems strange to me at first.I mean,I’ve always had a hard time wrapping my mind around polyamory,or polygamy,though I’ve certainly accepted societies and people who do practice it.I even know a couple,since I live in a fairly Islamic country.

I probably WILL explore this kind of thing in the future,although right now,it isn’t resonating with me.Then again,neither did vampirism,and black magick,and both are key components of the things that I do for now.

Well I don’t mean to be rude but I am probably like 2 decades older than you, so our approach to relationships won’t be identical. I almost never write anyone’s name in my diary any more… almost. :wink:

And treat that marriage more as a business contract with sex than a marriage.That'd be crazy.

That’s what I did, though! Throughout history, people married for power and money, security and status, FIRST - love and all that slushy stuff came afterwards.

I love my spirit husband, passionately so, but we’re also a team, and there was a large element of the business contract about it. I am very ambitious, and I couldn’t conceive of an alliance that didn’t improve my life in some way that matters to me.

That might not appeal to everyone, but that just goes to show we’re all individuals, with individual needs.

Yes, then again, give it time - I also felt that way in my youth, I was an idealist and romantic (and if you can’t be then, when can you) - later I discovered other aspects to myself, to my life and desires (I LOVE falling in love, that first attraction and the thrill of it, for example, and I don’t intend to only have this a FEW times) … and I think that’s as far as we need to go on that topic. :slight_smile:

Anyone else got interesting spirit partner stories to share?Best not let this thread go to waste.I was confused when my posts disappeared,but I realized soon enough that Eva probably used her mod magix to do stuff,so I just ignored it.

Yes, I just wanted to make sure the other thread stayed on-topic, and us nattering away about spiritual snuggle-buddies wasn’t related to the OP. :slight_smile:

Interesting spirit partner stories, well I never kiss and tell, but the depth of invocation you can achieve with a spirit partner seems to be generally helpful to other psychic activities, and you can sometimes feel yourself merging with them, becoming part of a force greater than yourself, and yet not erased, I suppose it’s kind of like yoga for people who want to retain their personhood?

1 Like

I could write a book about my adventures with my ladies, because it covers several “genres”. A little bit of “horror”, mixed with comedy, romance, supernatural extravaganza, etc.

You mentioned about missing out on the physical, if you choose a spiritual relationship, right? In my opinion and by experience, of course, it couldn’t get more physical. And the more you practice and the more you’re into it, the more physical it becomes. I mean the feeling of real skin to skin, kind of experience. It might be “mainly” physical through their energies, but occasionally they manifest visually, too. There seems to be a reason to not manifest too often, because even if you trust them at 100% and they trust you, the chance of being caught off guard and get scared, is quite high. It could affect the relationship negatively and they wont take that risk. And there are stories where full manifestations have ruined the relationship, creating nightmares and regret for the human and a severe heartbreak for the spirit.

Their energies have different “profiles” aswell, just like a fingerprint or DNA, and you will feel the uniqueness of these energies if you interact with more than one spirit at a time. Even if they use their full potential of using several levels of energies, including light and dark, you can feel if it is the same spirit. With physical energies, you have a plethora of information through their bodylanguage. Quite fascinating, huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

When it comes to these kind of relationship - and like any other relationships out there - it’s all about compromises, sacrifices and devotions. It is, in some instances, more literal than human/human relationship. Once you start this journey, it doesn’t have an end destination where one or the other end the relationship for the smallest, simplest reason.

It’s all about worshipping and being worshipped. With it comes the territorial markings to let others know that a certain person isn’t available. That means that other spirits or entities, more often with few exceptions, keep their distance. Because when it comes to protection, a “succubus” or an “incubus” is very much capable of wrecking havoc if a threat is in their way. And if you awaken a motherly instinct on a “succubus”, she won’t see no limits of how to protect you from harms way.

So, if you choose this path, you have to be certain. :slight_smile:

2 Likes