Spirit of vengeance. Dark neutral spirit of justice

I was talking to a voice during my mediations and I’ve met a spirit who wanted to help me and I asked what type of offerings it would like and orange juice and popcorn came into my mind. I tried not to be rude but I busted out laughing and I heared was " hey I like sweet ". Still confused and still make me giggle. Any one here have experiences with such offerings.

2 Likes

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is one of the rules of this forum:

My name is joe. I’ve currently taken interest in the left hand path. Been on spiritual journey for awhile now. I believe most my answers on the left hand side.

1 Like

Lol, he wanted you to click his link and post an intro, but there’ no cause for worry, we’ve all been been new here, don’t be shy, this is a friendly community ^^

The intro goes in the Intro thread I linked, not here.

Fuck I’m so confused

@Lady_Eva, plz help newcomer @Thunderchief hunder. @Thunderchief, follow instructions @Lady_Eva will give u. Don’t worry, i’ve been there b4.

1 Like

LOL yep. Have one that likes interacting with my cat. :wink:

1 Like

What

Exactly what I said. One thing he likes is my cat present during invokation and, if my cats in the mood, brushing him out.

1 Like

Hey that’s awesome. I thought a shot of alcohol and a ciggy might be a good offering But I guess it’s likes orange juice and popcorn. Lol

2 Likes