Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Very interesting Altar. I see you have Lucifer, Prince Orobas and King Bael’s sigils also placed in a triangle formation.

2 Likes

Yes, I do. @Kindraathe Immediately after banishing with my singing bowl and performing the LBRP. I light the three corresponding candle for Orobas, Bael and Lucifer. “May prince Orobas assist with communication and keep away all tricksters and imposters and parasites”
“May King Bael Grant me authority and defense”
“May Lucifer assist me in evoking spirit X, and give me guidance”

Then I begin my evocation proper.

6 Likes

Fantastic, thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Yeah man @Kindraathe I just don’t have problems with antagonistic spirits usually and I almost never encounter parasites tricksters and imposters. also since I’ve started working with Lucifer the spirits have been much more respectful and accommodating to me.

5 Likes

Spirit of the day

Earl Raum
3 swords

I’ve employed this spirit against my enemies in the past and I can say he’s part of my offensive dream team.

He can steal treasure from kings, destroy cities and dignities. Tells of things past, present and future. He also causes love between friend and foe.

As you can see he’s got an impressive set of abilities, very versatile.

Today I’ll be collecting my orders for temple supplies from online.

I plan to evoke King Zagan today for a money related issue, I actually should have done it yesterday but I got sidetracked.

9 Likes

Love your work and altar setup! I may have to incorporate your process into mine.

1 Like

@Nightside My practice is an ever evolving work in progress my friend.:grin:

5 Likes

Well I’ve decided on what my next magickal area of study will be… Initiation and exploration of the Qlippoth and the tree of death and it’s mysteries.

I’m gonna take it slow and easy with this project. It’s been calling me for quite some time now and I finally feel both ready and worthy to embark on this. ( Sure took me long enough).

I have a theory, sitrah ahra, the qlippoth and the tree of death are only dangerous if you’re not on the same wavelength and if you don’t jive with it.

I do of course recognize the inherent dangers associated with this activity and will do my best to be watchful and prepared. I understand there will be an element of chaos I’ll be inviting into my life but my belief is that this can be managed.

Wish me well.

6 Likes

Temple goodies beginning to manifest yay :smiley:

9 Likes

I have the same frankincense! Also, I LOVEEEEE that particular myrrh incense. Top 3 incense for me.

2 Likes

@Jetsetrose i actually got all my Goetic correspondences covered with this order. I just lit a piece of frankincense in honor of King Bael. He seems very satisfied.

4 Likes

Here’s something about myrrh that you may not know. Myrrh is an agent that thins the barrier between our world and the spirit world. Myrrh mixed with a small amount of blood is a way to make evocation or spirit work completely off the chain. :+1::grin:

9 Likes

Awesome my incense for the princes has arrived.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!! Looking forward to read about your journey.

This js fantastic info. I usually get most of the incense in the form of resin. So just smear some blood on the myrrh resin?

I’ve heard copal is also good for evocations, especially to physical manifestation. True?

4 Likes

Yes but better is dittany of crete

6 Likes

Duly noted.

2 Likes

Spirit of the day

Duke Gusion

He reconciles friends, tells of past present and future and gives dignities and honors. In essence he’s similar to Prince Orobas. I have a moderate affinity to this spirit though Ive only worked with him once on a reconciliation between family members project that Prince Orobas wasn’t interested in at the time. He delivered good results for me. I hope we find time and opportunity to work together again. I’d like to know more about how he manifests.

10 Likes

Goetic spirits surprise me sometimes with how well they know the know the human heart. I just finished a kick ass evocation of Duchess Bune for some money related business and I was really amped up about how I gave her the charge. Immediately I hear “yes! Yes! Yes!” Now Duchess Bune typically keeps the banter short and stays on point but this time before I gave like license to depart I heard her voice in an almost sarcastic yet humorous way say to me “but that’s not all you want, is it?”. Very curious. Hail Duchess Bune you’re out of this world :heart:

I honestly believe thier senses and perceptions are vastly different and probably highly superior to our limited perceptions. It’s like she hears my charge but she knows what’s in my head and in my heart. Interesting.

10 Likes

Why are certain spirits not interested in working on certain projects if it is definitely within their wheelhouse? Like their able but don’t want to. What’s up with that?

4 Likes

@Jetsetrose I’ll be damned if I know the answer to that. I’ve found a few isolated cases where the spirit wasn’t interested in assisting in a particular situation. Sometimes the spirit recommended I speak with a different spirit, sometimes it was simply no. Very difficult to know more in those kinds of cases.

8 Likes