Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Time for spirit of the day

The legendary Beelzebub

Whoah

The moon.

Now this is what I call a LHP entity…

The moon , the subconscious…, Very interesting when thought of with my channelling later.

I’ve got Beelzebubs seal ready to rock and roll but I’m saving him up like a “in case of emergency break glass” kind of spirit.

This is a major demon guys not to be trifled with I think. I’ve got him ready in case I ever have to go to war. ( Magically speaking). I have the sense this bad boy could inflict a great deal of misery without breaking a sweat.

Update I love the skull and bones on his wings :skull_and_crossbones:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well, I had an interesting turn of events, kind words, a generous housing offer, and then more kind people, then find in order a quartz pebble I nearly tripped over, a pretty small red leaf, a large golden maple leaf, and then on my porch … and Im not shitting you – a conch shell (smaller, but still)…
Hail Knight Furcas, Hail President Foras, Hail Prince Ipos, and Hail Prince Orobas, and any others trying to reach out and change thing, God or not, angels or demons.
Grateful and blessed.

4 Likes

I understand what you’re saying about the associations and the decans.

I love Runyon don’t get me wrong and I know Crowley/duquette have thier own associations too but I honestly think all that shit just muddies the water. I don’t use Shem angels either, I think it’s unnecessary.

I keep shit simple and just set up my altar with individual call signs from the spirits with colors and incenses that correspond to the spirits title and class. It works for me, anything else is just cumbersome.

Really the colors and incenses and all that shit while helpful aren’t necessary to run a successful evocation.

4 Likes

Microphone check one two one two let me clear my throat so I can do what I gotta do…

The evocation of Prince Ipos is ready to rock. I will attempt a channelling session with him and partial possession.

If you don’t know much about channelling here’s a real good tutorial on the subject written by a balg member.

I will update later in the day.

11 Likes

Mission accomplished

Evocation of Ipos was a clusterfuck on my part due to trying some new techniques. I shouldn’t have done that with a spirit I’m not more familiar with but it worked out.

I employed a blood and myrrh combo and the presence of Ipos was like a cloud that enveloped me.

My co operator and I received verifiable proof his messages were legit and we had the right spirit.

During the disengage when I told Ipos to leave my energy body it felt like a popping in my left ear and it felt like a burp. Kinda nasty a burp from your ear but that’s exactly how this felt. And then I gave license to depart.

Whoah.

Way cool

I pigged out in Chocolate and peanut butter afterwards and slept almost three hours.

8 Likes

Ok a couple weeks ago I tried a ceremony that @Veil posted Technique: spell of forgetting / memory binding / remove suspicion

We have results!!! I have to say this settled a serious issue between myself and a family member

Great ritual!!!

6 Likes

Love to hear it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful work :star_struck: . I am pretty sure he appreciates the effort you put into the preparations of his sigil :slight_smile: and the setting. Great work.

3 Likes

Yeah, beautiful and great work Mike :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been contemplating this idea of yours a lot, blood and myrrh. I’m going to give it a shot tomorrow with King Paimon. Will share on here how it worked out. Thanks for the info @Mike_Bee

3 Likes

Time for spirit of the day

Hail Andromalius…the snake charmer, the castigator.

My love this spirit cannot be overstated.

He punishes thieves and causes them to return.

Yesterday after the channelling my clairs were through the roof again. Like I was sitting here reading and listening to music with Prince Orobas and he would just not stop talking. I could hear it as clearly as talking to a person. It felt crazy. Turns out everything he was saying was completely true too.

I just woke up after sleeping like 6 hours and I feel pretty normal now.

There’s some kind of “transference” going on during a channel or possession. It’s like parts of your mind you don’t use are opened up when the spirit enters your energy body and plugs into you.

It’s nothing I’d want to do everyday. I think it’d be easy to get polluted by a spirits alien energy or magnetism.

But once or twice a month is ok for me. So long as I don’t get imbalanced and the spirit doesn’t think it’s cool to try to hang out inside me for long periods.

Here’s the deal with possession. This is how I do it. I evoke the spirit and then say “spirit x I invite you inside me, make your thoughts my thoughts and may my hands be your hands until I say depart”

Then close your eyes and breathe deep and rock back and forth in your chair gently and visualize the entity being pulled into with your breath and imagine the spirits visage superimposed over your outline. Open your hands and feel the spirits hands in your hands. Complete the “sync” Boom it’s on!

I did a alashtad alashtal alashtu chant while syncing with Ipos.

Hyper clairaudience and clairvoyance. If you’re doing this with a divination spirit expect a knowing that transcends words. It really helps to have a co operator to function as a command and control or psychic control for the operation. This person can ask you questions while in trance state and you get the spirits answers instantly.

When you want the operation to end you tell the spirit to depart. Disengage and unsync with the be spirit. Breathe it out and let go with your hands view the spirit as back in the triangle.

With princes Orobas and Ipos I’ve had no trouble getting them to let go, they don’t seem to be super interested in possession to begin with. So it’s not a big deal for them to let go. It’s not like a horror movie where you’re possessed and fucked.

My experience has been very gentle with them. Like when my father taught me how to drive a car by keeping one hand on the steering wheel with me.

I’ve asked Orobas what he thinks of possession and he’s like “meh” I asked for a better explanation of his sentiment and he said its like this. “I’m hyper dimensional and able to manipulate my place in space time, when I possess you I’m trapped inside another brass vessel so to speak. I’m forced to take on 3-D qualities, it limits me more than anything else, and I don’t like to be limited, especially by time to possess you is a step backwards for me…”

Prince Orobas wants the reader to understand something, there are varying degrees of possession and most people never are aware they’ve been ridden by a spirit. Think like “Jesus what the hell got into mike this morning…”. "

Big thank you to @Kindraathe for his assistance as co operator of the Prince Ipos Operation. That was great experience.

10 Likes

Thanks it was a fantastic experience @Mike_Bee

4 Likes

Let’s talk about a technique that isn’t used very often it seems like but is nonetheless very well known.

Fasting

Alot of grimoires and magicians swear by it.

I think before my next evocation I will attempt a 10-12 hour water fast before the working.

I theorize that this is going to help in making the connection with the spirit deeper and easier.

I don’t have much experience with this practice I’ve tried before I think and made 6-8 hours only with marginal results that I couldn’t with certainty ascribe to the actual fast.

If any of my readers have experience with this please by all means share it with me here.

I had a call from a close friend and ally asking my assistance with some baneful work on a very worthy cause.

This isn’t my beef but rest assured we’ll make sure the beef is fully cooked, finish it off…
Well done meat :meat_on_bone:. Stick a fork :fork_and_knife: in it it’s done :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This gives me a reason to call forth a very dear spirit ally of mine. The Great Marquis Leraje !!! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::dart::dart::dart::dart:

Deciding to employ Beelzebub or moloch as well… Decisions decisions…

Check this chick out “Doja Cat”. Wow is she fine whooh :heart::heart::heart:

I’ll update when I decide how were gonna do this thing.

9 Likes

So I’ve tried the fasting method.

I’ve fasted 24 hours, 12 hours and skipped the one previous meal prior to evocation. For me it only drives me to think of food while getting into a trance. Also I’m subconsciously inclined to rush the evocation because I know I can eat after.

Not a good place to be thinking about bacon while Evoking haha.

I’ve also tried the abstinence method. I’m a regular practicioner of Retention and I see a marked improvement in energy, manipulation of energy and feeling energy. I recommend a week on abstinence prior to every evocation. However for those that evoke regularly, it would mean a perpetual state of celibacy. Which is why I don’t deoend on retention anymore.

3 Likes

Yep that’s exactly what happened to me when I tried it.

Mmmm bacon :bacon::bacon::bacon:

That’s manageable.

Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Likes

Substitute for storax- what kind of incense can be used instead for presidents? Specifically Ipos and Haagenti. What other incenses would suffice?

2 Likes

Spirit of the day

Cimeries

Ok we’ve seen this dude real recently in our spirit of the day column.

With regards to the beef I’ve been called into.
First it’s got nothing to do with anyone here on the forum. Injustice has been done that must be, that will be answered in kind. The wicked will be punished. For me this is simple, they fucked with my people now we’re going to fuck them up one side and down the other.

This will be a layered Goetic work. My part in this is inflicting injury, pestilence, chaos, and ill will, financial suffering.

When deciding on who to employ I asked for spirit volunteers. My friend marquis leraje and his legions of archers volunteered, king Bael volunteered to spread chaos, destruction, stormy weather and pestilence… financial illness. During roll call I felt the eyes of Lucifer.

I asked if it would be acceptable to bring this matter to his attention. He indicated his interest.

So I’m getting started this morning with Marquis Leraje.

Now marquis leraje and I have a special friendship. I’ve been pulled into his battles, he’s been pulled into mine…he’s loyal, steadfast, committed, and completely ruthless. It’s been quite awhile since his seal was called forth from the box.

I was surprised king Bael volunteered but he feels drawn to this conflict and desires vengeance for my aggrieved friend. Ok no problem.

Now Lucifer… enigmatic as always. I don’t pretend to know why he wants to help. He wants to be called last though. Oh those eyes…burning holes into my consciousness…good lord :zipper_mouth_face: probably best not to say more.

The dream team

Moving on

Today is supposed to be the day I get my money. Let’s hope that I do get it. The delays have been aggravating. I get money on Wednesday anyway so this really isn’t a big deal. ( Yes it is a big deal :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

I had a big epiphany last night. Here’s the thing though. If you know what I discovered then you know. If you don’t know it, me explaining it isn’t going to help. I actually already knew this but didn’t understand it until yesterday. There’s no point in me explaining further. It’d just be grandstanding and wouldn’t be of any use to anyone. Im just happy to say I learned something or uncovered something big ( to me) and just leave it that.:star2:

I’ll update after Leraje is complete.

8 Likes

Ok for Ipos I’d use cedar for Haagenti I’d use copal.

Copal is my go to substitute for storax. Benzoin is also acceptable.

Frankly speaking alot of spirits I work with are asking me for copal or sandalwood these days.

I’m learning from trial and error and experience you don’t always have to follow traditional rules about what incense goes with who or what rank or title. Sometimes it’s best to intuit yourself what’s best or even better let the spirit pick.

7 Likes

Let’s begin

Time to get this party started.

Enter Marquis Leraje :bow_and_arrow::dart:

9 Likes

I’ve been in a pissy, pensive mood all day. I think it’s from my baneful work earlier. I’m gonna be real honest baneful work is not my forte, and it takes alot from me.

Everyone here knows just from my post history I’m all about friendship, bridge building, reconciliation, elevated dignities and wealth related magic. Love and baneful works are an area I need work on if I’m going to be a well rounded competent practicioner of our art.

Something about marquis leraje really made me uncomfortable and edgy this morning. He didn’t feel like himself. I thought I had an imposter perhaps at first but no he really was him. Normally when I see ML we fist bump or clasp hands and exchange warm pleasantries. Today he felt straight up demonic like from the bottom of hell. He looked…weathered like he’d been fighting in the field for quite sometime ( he’s not happy unless something’s popping off) he felt dark and unfriendly, fearsome. When I felt this vibe I got real formal with him, took the bull by the horns, I’m the magician and your the spirit. I built my rage and wrath towards the targets and visualized a hail of poisonous arrows descending on them. I gave ML his charge and he accepted but his the tone of his voice was frightening and terrible. I’ve never seen him behave this way.

Frankly I was glad to give him license to depart and set him on his mission.

For me I feel like I just dredged up a sewer of negative, hateful, destructive emotions. I feel drained and listless. I decided to play video games and read a book to take my mind off things.

Tomorrow the working with King Bael is a go. I hope he is his normal self. That was a bit unsettling with Marquis Leraje. I never felt threatened but I felt a real demon who wasnt in a great mood. Glad we have a good relationship…

Oh that dickhead accountant is still fucking me around…this morning I messaged him and reminded him he said Monday and guess what it’s Monday.:face_with_monocle:

He’s like yeah yeah I’m in a staff meeting I’ll follow up on that later today.

:angry:

Yeah…hopes and dreams…hopes and dreams…

Patience and friendliness…just about gone yeah …

10 Likes